💜 50 💜

Thank you makkale for 68k plus reads and 10k plus votes before reaching the 50th chapter of the book.

Thanks for the love you guys shower on this book. Hope Aravind and Sahana along with their friends and family keeps you entertain.

On the special occassion of reaching half century, let's confirm the good news. #Arhana pregnancy.

____________________________________

One week rolled in a swift with Sahana staying inside her room mostly and Aravind going to his office.

She was taking only Aravind hand made to avoid the ingredients, which could affect her pregnancy. But he had made up a lie that it was her diet plan to make her and others to not suspect anything.

When Aravind was at home, he just stick to her side always. In his absence, Manimegalai took care of her without her knowledge.

Sakthi and Sahana involved full fledged in their studies since their exams were very close. Yet, Aravind didn't let her stress out most of the times.

Aravind was literally on the cloudnine, feeling his fatherly hormones errupting out every now and then. He would smile all of a sudden without realising his surroundings and would give weird show to his colleagues.

On the other hand, Lakshman had asked Saranya to come to Coimbatore to ask Anitha's hand for wedding with Arjun. They had kept that as secret from Arjun as per Saranya's plan.

Ar: enna innaiku engayo kelambura mathiri iruku ellarum?

Aravind asked Rakshan, who had got ready handsomely to see his love.

Rak: Arjun ku ponnu ketu poranga da. Naan just Saranya va sight adika poran.

Ar: vekkamave illaiya da unaku? Thu!

Rak: Dank you!

He shrugged his shoulder and acted like wiping his face with sheepish smile. Aravind threw a disgusting look and leaned against the railing, looking at the elders, who were ready to leave.

Ar: Arjun varara da?

Rak: avaruku surprise da. Ellam un thangachi panra vela than.

Ar mv: nenachan! Ithu avanuku surprise ah irukathu. Bayangara shock ah than irukum. Namma involve ana Arjun Sahana va love pannatha pathi sollanum. Vendam, avana pathukatum. Namma ippothaiku Sahana va hospital kootitu polam. Inaiku than nalla chance. Intha perusunga kita sikkama poitu vantharlam.

Rak: sari, machan, naanga kelamburom. Nee office pogalaya?

Ar: inaiku off.

Rak: yen da udambu ethum sari illaiya? Are you okay baby?

Ar glared: ivaru periya Sethupathi, mooditu kelambu da!

Rak: ippadi anba sollu naan amaithiya poran. Bye di chella kutty!

He pulled Aravind's cheeks and kissed them before running away from him. Aravind rubbed his cheeks vigorously, making faces.

Ar: chai! En pondati panna vendiyatha ivan pannitu poran. Kadhal kirukan agitan pola. Seekiram kalyanam panni vaikanum.

Mani: enna biratharrr thaniya polambitu iruka?