💜 09 💜

"Keep this money with you guys for expense and take care of yourselves." Lakshman took a bundle of 500 rupees note and extended that to Sahana, who was ready to leave for her college with Shakthi.

"Sorry, Mama. En purushan already enga expenseku money kuduthurukaru. We will manage with that." Sahana said proudly though she knew that money given by Aravind through cards were very less compared to the money given by her uncle.

But being the best wife was making through whatever the finacial situation of the household. So, she just wanted to register there that her husband was nothing like they thought.

Everyone's eyes instantly fell on her and felt so proud to see her. Pavithra side hugged Sahana and teased her, "Parah! Naa kooda express train nenachan. But neenga rendu perum Jet vida vegama povinga pola."

"Ayyo!" Sahana blushed and Parvati said, "Kannu vaikatha di."

Lakshman cleared his throat, making everyone silent. He then gave the money to Shakthi, "En marumagala bathrama pathuko da. Avaluku en help thevai padama irukalam, ana naan eppavum avalukaga irupan."

"Mama, naa appadi sollala..." Sahana was saying but he cut her off, "He is so lucky to get you. Naangalum than."

He kept his hand on her head and blessed her fondly. She smiled and hugged him.

"Sari, vaanga kelambalam. Already iruta arambichuruch." Rakshan took their luggages and kept them on the car.

"Thangam, naanga busla poidrom. Nee yengala vitutu thriumbi vara midnight ayidum."

"Papa, naanum Sarthum kooda than varom. Naanga appadiye Chennai poi Mani akkava paka porom. Ungala vitutu straighta Chennai than." Pugazh said, as he carried other bags.

Others in the house had same excitement to see Manimegalai. But they decided to control themselves until Veni and Lakshman forgot the bitter incident.

"VAO Sir, neenga inga irunthu poita, yaar intha makkala pathukurathu?" Pavithra locked Pugazh to the car, as she determained to reveal her love to him before she leaves.

He stuck to the door and looked behind his shoulders to see everyone else busy with last minute talking.

He looked at Pavithra, who had her one hand at back and other hand holding her half saree. Her eyes were filled with mischief and lips curled with smirk.

He gulped hardly and controlled himself when his eyes fell on her exposed milky waist, "Iva enna ennaikum illama ivlo bolda erangita. Escape aguda, kaipulla."

"Adhan collector amma neenga irukingala. Neenga nalla pathukonga." Pugazh said letting his eyes roaming around everywhere except at her.

"Naan innum training mudikala, Sir. Athuku appuram than theriyum, naa collectora illa sub collectoranu." She shrugged her shoulders.

"But enaku un mela confidence iruku. Nee ennoda collector amma than. Paathu poitu seekiram training mudichutu vaa. Ippave 30 vayasu aaga pothu enaku." He winked at her and settled in driver seat, as others too joined at the same time.

Sahana, Shakthi and Sarath sat at back seat. Whereas Rakshan sat at passenger seat. They started their journey towards Ooty after bidding bye to everyone.

Here at Bangalore, Aravind came back to home after attending few interviews for new job. He was hell tired and sat on the couch, leaning his head against the back rest and spread his arms on his either side on it, closing his eyes.

He wished if anyone could massage his tired muscles and give relief to his physical pain. Next second his biceps were squeezed and felt extreme relief.

He smiled, as he knew who that would be. But he just kept his eyes closed.

"Sirikathe sirikathe, eruma! Konjamavathu en mela paasam irunthuruntha, nee thirumbi vanthatha sollirupala. En nyabagame illa sirku." He opened his eyes and looked at the young lady in her twenties.

"Drama queen, calm down." She huffed and stopped massaging his muscles and came in front of him.

"Naa drama queena. Sollu da, enna patha eppadi theriyuthu. Enaku than unna evlo miss pannenu. Unaku yennapa, nee un family kooda reunite ayita. Inime naanlam un kannuku therivana." That girl pouted and took out the carrier from the lunch bag and kept it on the dining table.

"But yennala unnalam avangaluku vitu kuduka mudiyathu. Poi fresh ayitu vanthu sapidu. Already breakfast lunch velila than saptrupa. Come fast." Aravind looked at her silently and thought for a moment should he reveal about his wedding, "Therinja saami aduva. Ippothaiku vendam. Sahanava kootitu varum pothu sollikalam."

He silently went to his room and took relaxing shower. Later he dressed into the night dress and came to the dining table.

"Anya, naa unkita onnu sollanum." He said while munching the chapathi.

"Ne job try pandra athana." She sat opposite to him and poured water into the glass before continuing, "Naa than sonnanla, Aravind, en anna companyla kooda Drawing samantha patta pala job iruku. Why don't you try?"

"I don't want anything by recommendation, Anya. I wanna do everything on my own. Ivlo naal free lancera irunthathe enaku satisfactiona irunthuthu. But now I need job. Because... I want more money to fullfil my dream." He remembered Sahana's face and felt instant energy to workhard no matter what.

"Nee enna sonnalum keka mata. Ennamo pannu. Naan kelamburam. Morning Raju annava anupuran." She left from there taking her bag with worry written on her face.

Aravind very well knew she wanted to help him in one or other way for what he did to her. But he didn't want her help as a recommendation.

He completed his dinner and went to the bed. His mind occupied with thousands of thoughts, as he thought of what would he do to give his wife comfortable life.

When he was lost in his thoughts, his mobile let out a ringtone. He looked at the caller Id and his face lit up with smile.

He picked up the call immediately, "Hey Pondatti!"

He was eagerly waiting to hear her voice but his face shrunken when he heard, "Mamse ava thoongita. Phone panni avala disturb panirathinganu solrakaga than naan call pannen. En mobila charge illa."

Shakthi said while covering her with duvet and turned off the lights before coming out of her room.

"Sari da, white cockroache. Neeyum poi thoongu." Aravind said with a sigh.

"Thoongama. Unkooda romance pannuvanu nenachiya?" Shakthi said, moving towards his room.

"Vaai kozhupu athigama pochu da unaku. Iru korachuran." Aravind warned him, making him chuckle, "Sari, mama, nee saptia?"

"Hmm. Ava saptala? Rompa tired ayitala travela?" Shakthi pouted, "Ennalam patha manushanave theriyalaya, mama, unaku? Nee nadathu."

Aravind chuckled and they continued their conversation for sometime before bidding goodnight to each other.

Aravind felt his longingness to hear her voice atleast. He laid down comfortably on the bed and took his mobile to look at her pictures.

"Oru goodnight sollitu thoongirukalamla. Ivlo varusham naan nallathan di intha bedla yarume illama thoongitu iruntha. Ippo nee illama enaku inga iruka suthama pidikala, chellama. Nee venum di enaku..."

Hello, Makkale

Hello, Makkale.

How was the chapter?

Yaaru antha Anya? Why does she care about him that much?