💜 38 💜

Sahana laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. But all she could see was his vest stuck to his body like a second skin due to sweat and sweat particles fell from his temples when he was cooking.

She couldn't get that hot image of her husband out of her mind and lost her sleep totally. She looked at her mobile and saw it was 4:15 am.

Sah: midnight la polamba vitutana padu paavi payan!

She pouted and sat up on the bed.

Sah: ippo enna panrathu? Ethu panlanu nenachalum antha hot and messy look nammala rompa disturb pannuthe. Pesama kitchen ke polama?

She closed her eyes, thinking and shook her head, as his tempting body came in her view again.

Sah: very dangerous guy! Pathale tempt aguthu, ithula pakathula pona? Athum avan venumne nammala tease pannuvan, thirutu paiyan! Namma pesama kanna moodi one two three count pannuvom. Appadiye thookam vanthurum.

She laid down on the bed and started counting numbers, closing her eyes. Aravind came to her room after he got ready. Now time was 5:45 am.

Sah: four... twen...ty... three... appuram... hmm... appuram... four...

Sahana was blabbering in half sleep. Aravind looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and went to her. He sat beside her and caressed her hairs.

Ar: ammu, wake up.

Sah: thookam varudhu, Aravindey.

She said in sleepy tone and yawned, turning her face to other side.

Ar: mama kaga enthiri da. Mama, unaku oru surprise vachurukan.

Sah: onnum venam po! Unnala than en thookame pochu. Thirupi disturb pannatha.

She whined and buried her face in the pillow, covering her ears with it. He sighed and took out his mobile and checked something.

Ar: thank god! Vazhakam pola late. Athukulla ivala kelapanum.

He pocketed his mobile and tapped Sahana's shoulder.

Ar: baby, wake up. Naan evlo kashtapattu ellam cook pannan unakaga. Enakaga elunthiruka kooda matia?

She sighed and got up, glaring at him.

Sah: blackmail panringala?

Ar: appalaye vaa po nu thituna. Ippo enna thidir mariyathai?

Sah: ippolam ungaluku late agathe. But naan thoongitu iruntha late agum.

Ar: sari sari, seekiram get ready in something comfortable and simple. Naan poi appa amma kitalam sollitu wait panran. Come soon.

Sahana nodded her head. He kissed her forehead and went down. There he saw his father and uncles were sitting at the dining table after their early morning walk, waiting for their morning coffee.

Aravind joined them and sat with them. He greeted them all and informed them about taking Sahana out for a day.

Parvati gave them all refreshment and Sahana joined them in short.

Lak: safe ah poitu vanga pa.

Mad: Sahana, unaku udambu sari illanu Baskar sonnan. Safe ah iru da.

Sah: okay, pa. Avar irukarula.

Ram: bathrama pathuko da kuzhanthaiya.

Ar: naan pathukuran, mama. Oru naal outing ennamo naanga engayo pora mathiri pesuringa ellam.

They both bid bye to them and left in the car. Lakshman called Parvati, Veni and Lakshmi.

Lak: Aravind kita josiyar sonnatha pathi sollitingala?