💜 05 💜

Manimegalai was brought to the stage by girls. Aravind and Pugazh's eyes widened, seeing Sahana and Pavithra in grand half saree.

Due to the light effects on the stage, they looked 1000 times bright than the moon. After making Manimegalai sat with Rajesh, girls turned to face the camera.

Just then their eyes fell on the boys, who were gasping at them. Sahana winked at Aravind with smirk, making him come out of his trance and blush hardly.

He turned his face to other side to hide it and rubbed his nape. Sahana chuckled and turned just to face Pavithra, who was looking at her with raised eyebrows, "Illa enaku purila. Pala varushama love panra enga train eh, passenger traina vida slow ah poguthu. But nethu than six years kalichu pathinga. Appuram eppadi di express traina vida fasta poringa?"

"Illa enaku purila. Nee etha pathi pesurine purila." Sahana said and escaped from there even before she could tease her once again.

Seeing her getting down from the stage, Aravind tried to grasp a time with her. But Rakshan held his wrist, "Enga, Sir, poringa? Vaanga Na Rajesh machana unaku introduce panni vaikiran, athuku appuram nee poi romance pannalam."

"Hey, chi! Oru annan mathiriyada pesura." Aravind said, hiding his blush once again.

"Haiyada! Ippo than ungaluku therinjutha na unga aaloda annanu? Engaluku ellam theriyum. Ippo un mind, heart and hormones ellathaiyum control pannitu vaa." Rakshan dragged him to the stage.

"Hi, Machan, eppadi irukinga?" Rakshan sat on the hand rest of the couch beside Rajesh.

"Enakennapa. Nalla irukan. Nee eppadi iruka?" Rajesh asked, looking at Aravind from top to bottom.

"Nallarukan, Machan. Ivan than Aravind. Enga cousin." Rakshan introduced Aravind to him. He looked at him and nodded his head as if remembered something, "Oh, antha aaru varushathuku munnadi odi poitanu sonangale. Antha Aravind ah?"

Rakshan stood up furiously, meanwhile Aravind's palms turned into tightly closed fist. But both of them stood rooted to the ground, controlling their anger, as he was Manimegalai's fiance.

"Ennachu, pa?" He asked innocently to which Rakshan just shook his head and held Aravind's hand to drag him down. But they stopped, hearing Manimegalai's voice, "Avan odi ponanu neenga vanthu pathingala? Avankita sorry kelunga."

"Hey, loosu vidu." Aravind whispered, looking around and sighed, as everyone were busy in their own works.

"Nee moodu! Nalla valanthurukiye thavira, oru than unna asinga paduthuna thirupi bathil pesa innum therila. Mamata matum kochutu poiachu passion than mukkiyamnu. Nee enna mathavanga mathiri appa kasulaya saaptu saaptu thoongura, ippadi kandavankitalam asinga padurathuku." Manimegalai stress those words, looking at Rajesh, making him angry but he acted like an innocent.

"Akka, vidu!" Rakshan said shouting a little but only audible to them four.

"Nee pesatha! Perusa solluva, avan un machan illa, un friendnu. Appadina innerathuku avana asinga paduthunavanga moonje nee pethurukunam." She glared at him and turned to Rajesh, "Ask him sorry and let's end this topic now."

"Sorry, bro, I was just kidding." Rajesh asked sorry unwillingly to end that topic as for now.

"Paravala. It's okay." Aravind said and dragged Rakshan down the stage. They both went to Pugazh, who was busy in staring at Pavithra wherever she goes like a lost puppy.

"Iva yen da, ippadi panna? Ippo romba mukkiyama enkita sorry kekurathu? Avanga relationshipla ethavathu problem vantha enna da panrathu?" Aravind became frustrated.