💜 31 💜

Sahana looked at the silent atmosphere and admired the open air restaurent with lightings on the trees and fragrance filled flower plants.

They were sitting at the secluded place away from the others, waiting for their order to be served.

Ar: Sahana...

Sah: hmm

She was yet looking around, tapping the table with her tiny palms. He smiled and held her hands in his, gaining her attention.

Sah: sollunga.

Ar: I am sorry!

Sah: for what?

Ar: It had been nearly two months since our wedding. I didn't give you proper time and care. I was stuck up with my problems and gave you pain due to my stupidity. Inaiku kooda appa pesitarundra santhoshatula yosikama yethetho pesi unna hurt pannitan. Unnkita sariya pesi three days aguthu, yet naan vanthathum unkita greetings kooda pannala. I am sorry for hurting you each time. Inimey ippadi nadakama pathukuran.

Sah: Aravind, do you know what? Nammaku pudichavanga kita namma time spend panna than avanga namma kooda happya irupanganu illa. Avanga happy ah iruntha avangaluku pudichavangalum happy ah than irupanga. We aren't attention seeking lovers, Aravind. We are soulmates. Soul will be happy when part of it's soul is happy.

Aravind looked at her without taking his eyes off, admiring her maturity level.

Sah: I agree, enaku hurting ah than irunthuthu. Yet, I can understand. Yenna konjam late ah bulb eriyum.

She smiled sheepishly, making me chuckle. I took her palms near to my lips and about to kiss them, before that we heard a throat clearing sound of the waiter.

W: your order sir.

We took away our hands awkwardly from the table and he placed our dinner on it and left from there.

Sahana squealed in happiness, seeing her favourite pizza. She started stuffing it, as if hungry for long.

Ar: methuva sapdu ma.

Sah: aiyoo, Aravindhey! Itha pathu evlo naal aguthu theriyuma? Intha mummy vera enna fastfood sapida koodathunu sollitanga. Athula irunthu Sakthi paiyan enna eagle mathiri watch pannite irukan. Athigama sapida vida matikiran.

She continued blabbering and drank the orange juice inbetween. Aravind shook his head with smile and had his dinner, looking at her antics.

Sah: ippo than manasum vayirum neranju iruku.

Aravind chuckled, seeing her rubbing her tummy and placed a amount in the bill.

Ar: Sari vaa, appadiye oru walk polam. Intha pakkam desserted road.

Sah: polame!

She chirped and got up. They both started walking in the lonely road. He held her hand and intertwined her fingers with his.

Sah: Intha edam semmaya irukula, Aravindey. Enaku intha mathiri secluded place la oru veedu. Rompa perusa illa, chumma kuttiya kerala style ah kattanumnu asai. Athum suthi colorful flower garden. Birds chirping sound irunthute irukanum. So anga anga trees. Swimming pool ku bathila oru kutti pond.

She kept on saying about her dream house and Aravind listened to her silently.

Sah: yenna naan pesite irukan, neenga pesa matikiringa?

He stopped walking and pulled her to him, encircling his hands around her waist. She clutched his shirt in her fist.

Sah: yenna panringa? We are at road.