💜 02 💜

As if flies attack the sweets, whole family crushed Sahana. It would be lie, if Aravind didn't feel jealous on seeing the heart warming welcome given by their family to her.

But he very well knew that he was the sole reason for getting detached from his family. He sighed and his eyes struggled to get a glimpse of her.

"Excuse me, Na theriyama intha veetuku vanthutan. Enna en veetla drop paniringala?" A guy, who was of same age as Sahana, said sarcastically and started moving out.

Sahana pulled him back immediately and pushed him inside the crowd, "Aasapatala, po, pulinjuduvanga."

She chuckled and as expected, he let out a scream when everyone crushed him in the name of hug. When everyone parted, he stretched his hands and legs, "10 pain killers parcel."

Everyone chuckled and Sahana hugged him and kissed his cheeks tightly to irritate him, "So, innocent, my baby!"

"Yuck!" He rubbed his cheeks, as he didn't like anyone kissing his cheeks, as if he was little boy.

Aravind rolled his eyes at the scene and muttered, "Yaara ivan Anirudhku junior artist mathiri. Ivakita ivlo close ah irukan."

When he was busily glaring at that boy, he felt heavy weight on him and his friend cum cousin screaming, "Mapla! Eppadi da iruka?! Pathu evlo naal achu!"

"Pathu naal than achu." Pugazh blurted, earning gasps from everyone and glare from Rakshan and Aravind.

He asusual gave his thirutu muzhi and managed, "Pinna enna da, naal achundra. Evlo varusham achunu kelu da. It's solid six years."

Aravind gave him a tight lipped smile while cursing inside, "Mavane, matamala poiduva enkita!"

That's when Sahana saw Aravind and she felt immediate shy to look at him even. She immediately hid behind her mother, making the ladies laugh.

"Hey, Aravind Mama vanthurukan ithana varusham kalichu. Eppadi irukinganu keka matia?" Parvati patted her cheeks, which gained Aravind's reaction towards her.

Meanwhile, Lakshmi also moved away from her, giving her full view to Aravind, who was looking at her with small smirk. She was looking everywhere except him, being the normal nervousness for all the young adults.

She could feel his gaze on her and turned around, showing her back to him, "Maa, na innaiku vayala poi kulichutu varan. Vangada kutti pisasugala!"

She ran from there with little kids, leaving everyone to chuckle. Aravind smiled at her shyness and asked innocently, "Ivaluku ennachu? Enna pathu bayanthutala?"

"Mama! Yaara pathu enna kelvi kekura?" Aravind looked at the junior Anirudh confusedly on why did he address him as, 'mama'.

"Thambi, aaru varusham kalichu pakura atha ponnu nalla nyabagam vachurkinga. Aana, atha paiyana nyabagam illaiya. Illa unga akka sooniyam vachutala." Kani, clean bowled both Aravind and Manimegalai in same ball.

"Akka!" Manimegalai whined with pout. Whereas Aravind's bulb lighted after long and he smiled sheepishly in embarassment, "Shakthi ya idhu. Adaiyalame theriyama valanthutan."

"Nalla varuva, Mama, nee." Aravind pulled his cheeks and boys gang went out to stroll around the village after Shakthi had his breakfast.

They entered the sugarcane forest. Pugazh and Sarath broke the sugarcanes and they shared it equally.

"Paah! Evlo naal achu ithellam enjoy panni!" Aravind exclaimed.

"Varusham, Partner." Sarath said casually but earned a smack from sugarcane on his back and screamed, "Dei! Valikuthu da."