💜 20 💜

After the first day of program ended, Aravind took Sahana and Shakthi with him to their house. Since it was late at night Arjun hired a person to follow Sahana, just to know whether she had reachred safely.

But he was confused when he came to know that she had gone with Aravind. He thought of talk about that next day morning and went to his bed.

Here at Aravind's house, Shakthi had gone to guestroom to sleep. Sahana and Aravind laid down in the bed cosily. He was playing with her hairs while she was playing with his shirt button.

"Kutti maa." She just hummed in response.

"I wanna say something to you." He became nervous, which she could easily feel.

"Go on." She snuggled her face against his chest, as he wrapped his arms around her petite figure.

"When I had come to Bangalore. I had none. Somehow I rented this house and lived here with minimum amount of money I earned as a freelancer. But Janaki Ma, you had seen morning, right? This houseowner, she took good care of me. Also, her daughter..." He hesitated to continue further, feeling Sahana's uncomfortableness in hearing it. But he had to convey her this.

"Well, she has some feelings for me. One day, I said that I have feelings for you. Then she attempted sucide." Sahana gasped.

"At that time I promised her that, if she goes to abroad and complete her studies, I will marry her." Sahana sat straight in the bed, hearing him.

"Sahana, I never love her. That was just a fake promise to make her go away from me and move on." He got panicked, seeing her worried face.

"Antha ponnuku athu fake illa, Mama. She trusts you." Her voice cracked.

He cupped her cheeks and said, "Yes. But I am not, right? How can she live happily when I don't have feelings for her? Hope she had moved on."

"If she doesn't." She whispered, holding his hands.

"Then I have to make her move on. For that we have to hide our relationship for sometime until I make her understand myself. Can you do that for me?" He looked at her hopefully.

"I can. But ithu workout aguma?" Her voice echoed worry.

"Let's hope. Ennala mudilandra bachathula namma relationship reveal pannalam. Then let's leave it to God to write our fate." He shrugged and she could see the nervousness in his face.

"Ethaiyum potu kolapikama thoongu." She made him lay down and caressed his hairs.

He smiled and pulled her on him, "Love you, pondati."

She smiled against his chest and pressed her lips against his mole. He sighed with closed eyes, "Nee periodsla irukanala thapicha."

"Illana matum!" She muttered and heard his reply, "Ketuchu!"