💜 26 💜

"Sahana, maplaiya enga?" Lakshmi asked.

"Mama, hospitala than ma iruparu. Mani ka innum two days hospitala thana irukanum." Sahana said, flipping the page while preparing for her sem.

She was lying on the living room couch and her legs were on the hand rest. Few other books were on the teapoy in front of her.

"Aravinda ketan, arivu!" Lakshmi sighed.

"Yaru ma athu arivu? Pudhusa yaravathu veetuku vanthurukangala?" She peeped her head out from her book with serious face.

"Sema, papa. Podu!" Pugazh, who was playing PS with Sarath in the living room, gave hifi to Sahana.

"Superla ney!" Sahana giggled along with Pugazh, making others roll their eyes.

"Ma, avan Bangalore poirukan. Varathuku oru two days agum. Work resign panna poirukan." Rakshan, who came there said blankly and left to his room.

"Two days ah..." Sahana muttered under her breath and moved to her room, picking up her mobile.

She dialled Aravind's number, but it was switched off. She got panicked and Rakshan's blank face crossed her mind. She immediately called Saranya, knowing that Aravind was working in her brother's company.

To her great relief, call at the other end was picked up, "Hello!"

She recognised the base voice immediately. It was Arjun. She didn't know should she continue talking or not. She was not in the state to explain him anything, if he asked any questions.

So, she disconnected the call and dialled the landline number of Abinaya's house. But no one answered. She sighed and bit her nails before approaching Rakshan.

"Thangam, avar enkita inaiku night vanthuruvanu sonnaru. Neenga two days agumnu solringa. Call panna switch off nu varuthu. Saranya anni number avanga anna pick panraru. House owner veetla call edukala. Enna achu, na? Enaku pathatama iruku." Sahana was fidgetting her fingers and looked tensed.

"Thangam, nee padhata padatha. Avan vanthuruvan. Nee poi examku prepare pannu. Avan resign panna ponanla, konjam pending works mudichu kuduthutu poga sonangalam. Athan 2 days. Avan officela than irukanu sonan. Two days konjam hectic ah irukum, athan yaarukum call panna mudiyathumu enaku first ey call panni sollitan." Rakshan tapped her cheeks with gentle smile.

She just hummed and moved to her room, "Enaku call panni sollanumnu thonave illaiya ungaluku? Cha! Namma than rompa expect panramo."

Meanwhile Rakshan was walking to and fro in his room tensedly, "Baskar annaku call pannalama? Arjun antha oor industrialist but avanalaye ethum panna mudila. Baskar annavala matum enna mudiyum. Naan ippo enna pannuven! Yet Abiku..."

His thoughts got disturbed when Pugazh and Sarath entered his room with serious face.

"Raksha, enna achu Aravind ku?" Pugazh asked directly.

"Huh!" Rakshan tried to be innocent and looked at them confusedly.

"Dei dei nadikatha! Athan un moonja pathale theriyuthu. Nee Lakshmi athata pesumbothe un moonju vera etho pesuchu. Ippo neeya solla poriya, illa naangala kandupidikanuma?" Sarath asked.

"A...athu va...vanthu..." Rakshan turned his back to them and ran his fingers through his hair.

Sahana's mobile rang when she was about to hit the bed. She furrowed her eyebrows, seeing Arjun's number.

"Oru vela namma than Saranya Anniku call pannomnu therinjurucha? Sari samalipom." She composed herself and picked up the call.

"Hello!" She teared up when she heard Aravind's voice. All the emotions she contained with in herself due to missing him came out.