💜 06 💜

There was grave silence prevailed in the wedding venue when they all witnessed Manimegalai, being married to someone else.

Lakshman went away from there being silent, feeling guilt of not asked her interest regarding her wedding before. Seeing him broken, Veni's hurt, seeing her daughter with someone else, had turned into anger.

"Chi! Unnala eppadi di ippadi panna mudinjuthu? Unnala en annan evlo odanju poitarunu pathia. En di, ippadi panna!" She raised her hand to slap her but the guy, who had married her, held her wrist and stopped her from slapping her.

"Ma, please, listen to me..." Veni just showed her palm to him, "Hereafter, I wouldn't prefer even her to call me amma. So, please..."

She also went from there. Lakshmi and Parvati were bewildered as well, but they knew this wasn't right way to approach things, as whatever happened was happened.

"Neenga rendu perum vanga first." Parvati held their both hand but they jerked, hearing Ramanathan, Manimegalai's father's, voice, "Ulla oru adi eduthu vacha, vetti poturuvan! Mamava (Aravind's dad) mathikatha oruthi enaku ponnave iruka thevai illa. Veliya po!"

Manimegalai tried to control her tears and constantly wiped them but couldn't due to the weight of hurt she carried in her heart.

"Thambi!" Parvati glared at him that was enough for him to fall silent.

How much ever everyone had respect on Lakshman in their family, they had it on Parvati too. They both were parents material for the whole household.

"Appo, Aravind kooda than avara mathikama ponan. Avanaiyum verati vitralama? Ippo ivanga enna kola kutham panitangala? Kalyanam thana panikitanga. Avara eppadi samathana paduthunamnu enaku theriyum, neenga tension agathinga, please." She said with her authorative voice and turned to Pavithra, "Pavi, ivangala guest house kootitu po. Namma appuram pesikalam."

"M... I mean, aunty. Na Chennaila work panran, as an IT professional. I didn't expect our marriage to happen this way, so we have to leave soon. Ippove ivangala naa kootitu porathu enaku kashtama than iruku. But ingayum situation sari illa. I need to protect her. So, we are leaving. But will be in touch and hope everything will sort out soon. Don't worry, na avangala nalla pathupan." He said, holding Manimegalai's hand softly.

Parvati and Lakshmi looked at each other, feeling something different but shrugged it off.

"Appuram, en peru, Hussain. Na ennoda full detailsayum, unga ponnoda antha naalu possessive brothersta kuduthurukan. Avanga enna already warn panitanga. If in case, Manimegalai's heart hurt ana, en full bodyum hurt ayirumnu. So, you can trust me with your full heart." He smiled at them.

"Fine, Rakshan, Pugazh, ivanga rendu peraiyum bathrama send off panitu vanga. Mani, ethuvum nenachu feel panatha. Ellame sari ayidum. Enakum varutham than, nee ippadi engakita sollama marriage pannathu, etho enga mela nambikai illaiyondra mathiru feel aguth. But, ellam sari ayidum. Happy ah iruda." Parvati kissed her forehead and hugged her, that was enough for Manimegalai too burst into tears and cry her heart out.

But she couldn't utter single word. Something stopped her. Though her father talked rudely with her, he couldn't see his daughter, leaving as if she was an orphan. He wished to engulf in a hug and assure her that he would be with her always. But the respect he had on his wife's brother had stopped him from doing so.

Soon after they left, Rajesh jumped from the stage, taking out the garland and threw that floor and shouted at Parvati, "Enna soninga! Periyappa eppadi samathana paduthanumnu ungalauku theriyuma? Yes, he is your husband and you know it well. But what about me?! Ennaku enna bathil iruku ungakita? She cheated me! And your family should pay for it, right?!"

"Unakulam avlo scene illa kelambu kaathu varatum. Unnalam yaaruda kalyanam pannipa, man whore!" Aravind shouted, as the anger stored in his veins since yesterday evening rushed up to his heart.

"Enna da sonna en payana pathu! En payana unga veetu ponnu emathiruka! Ava oru bi..." Before Rajesh's father could complete, Aravind grabbed his collars in fury. Sarath, Madhavan and Ramanathan tried to pull him back but failed miserably.

But Rajesh stood calmly and his eyes laid on Pavithra and Sahana, who were shivering in fear.

"Ava illana enna, athan ava thangachi irukala. Inaiku kuricha nerathula kalyanam nadakum." Rajesh leapt forward and held Sahana's wrist and dragged her with him to the stage.

"Enna panringa?! Vidunga." Sahana screamed and Pavithra tried to pull her back to him.

Paravti and Lakshmi shouted at Rajesh and pushed him aside, meanwhile Aravind also turned to them, hearing the screams.

"Innaiku enna nadanthalum avala vida maten. Ava than en pond..." Before he could finish, he recieved a hard punch from Aravind, who was standing furious, "Edu seruapa, naaye! Yaaru pondatiya, yaaru pondatinu solrathu. Palla odachuruvan, Rascal!"

"Enna da, odi ponavane! Ava ennamo un pondatindra mathiri scene podura." Rajesh chuckle sarcastically wiping away the blood from the corner of his lips.

Aravind looked at Sahana, who was crying yet in the fear in the embrace of the women of their house and shouted, "Ama, da! Ava en pondati than!"

Whole hall went into another silent mode, as Aravind dragged Sahana with him. She didn't feel like she was forced like before. He took a yellow thread with nuptial pendant from the plate and in the blink of seconds he tied that in Sahana's neck.

She gasped and everyone stood in shock. He filled her hairline with sindhoor and encircled his arm around her shoulder, turning to Rajesh, "She is my wife! Just mine! Keep that well in your mind."

Sahana was in pure shock that she didn't know what she was feeling right at the moment. Everyone else were too shocked to react anything.

After a lot of commotions they all had left from there to their house.

None had talked when they had reached their house. Sahana straight away ran to her room and fell over her bed with tears brimming in her eyes.

Everyone understood that Aravind did that out of frustration built by Rajesh only to protect her. Though they all already wishing to get them marry, they weren't ready for this.

Above all, Sahana's teary face made Lakshman angry on Aravind. He slapped him hard and said, "Ippo than Mani ah kekama oru mudivu eduthu guiltla sethu poitu irukan. Nee yen da Sahanaku ippadi panna?!"

Aravind remained silent, as he also felt guilt for what he did. He was worried about Sahana's mindset and moved to her room. His heart ached to see her crying figure.

"Sahana..." She heard him, saying her name for the first time in this six years. She longed to hear it from him but now she was not in such state to adore it.

"Enna konjam thaniya vidunga." She said blankly without turning to him.

"Illa ma, na enna sol..." She cut him off and shouted, "Enna solla varinga? Enna avankita irunthu kapatha than ippadi panningana? You had just used the situation in your favour! You are just as cheap as him."

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Do you feel like I had rushed up anything here?