💜 30 💜

Sahana opened her room door and gasped, seeing Aravind lying leisurely on her bed.

Sah: yenna panringa inga? Yaaravathu pathangana savadichuduvanga.

She shut the room door hurriedly and went near him, glaring at him.

Ara: en pondati kooda naan irukan, yevan kepan?

He held her wrist and pulled her above him. She gasped and clutched his shirt tightly.

Sah: vidunga! Ippo thana atha sonnanga function varaikum thaniya irukanumnu.

Ar: en makku pondati avanga sonnathuku artham athu illa. Full meals than sapda koodathunu sonnanga. Mini mealsku prachana illa.

He switched their position and pinned her to the bed under him. Though her heartbeats increased, she looked away twisting her lips.

Sah: enaku ithukulam time illa. Padikanum.

Aravind buried his face in her hairs, which were spread around her and inhaled the fragrance.

Ar huskily: kovama?

She shivered and closed her eyes, feeling the butterflies in her tummy. He smirked when she failed to respond to him.

He slowly entwined his fingers with her little ones and moved his face to the crook of her neck. She clutched his fingers tightly, feeling his hot breathe on her delicate skin.

He nuzzled his face, making her go weak on her knees. She bit her lips, when he parted his lips and sucked on her collarbone.

He left her left hand and brought it inside her hair, clutching them firmly, as he bite on her neck, making her moan with pain and pleasure.

He left her right hand as well and brought it to her waist. She hooked her hands around his neck, throwing her head backwards, as his lips traced her throat.

He slipped his hand inside her top and caressed her waist. Just then the door opened, revealing Shakti with the book in his hand, making them both jerk apart.

Sak: Intha problem 17 sol...

He stopped, seeing Aravind there. Sahana was sitting behind him in hidden way and panting heavily.

Sak: mamsey, nee enna panra inga?

Ar: athu chuma un akkakita pesitu irukalamnu vanthan. Neenga padinga.

He got up and ruffled his hair, looking at Sahana. She glared at him, clutching her yet racing heart. Aravind winked at her.

Ar: bye d pondati!

He pulled her cheeks and left the room. Shakti looked at Sahana with raised eyebrows.

Sah: yenda ippadi pakura? Pesitu than da irunthom.

Sak: neenga enna panninganu naan kekave illaiye?

Sah: enna doubt keta?

She diverted the topic, though Shakti wasn't convinced. They both drowned in study that didn't know the time had passed swiftly.

Aravind came with milk glasses and cookies for them both. He kept that in front of them both.

Ar: break eduthukonga. Have milk.

Sah: milk ah! Yuckk!

Shakti laughed at her pouting face. Aravind controlled himself from gazing at her pouty lips and cleared his thoughts.

Ar: kudi ma.

Sah: enaku vendam!

Ar: yen yen vendam? Chumma eppa paru tea coffee nu. Ithan good for health.