💜 22 💜

Aravind watched Sahana packing her bag with pout, "Why can't you stay until your exams? Anyways you are on study holidays already."

"But you will make that as breaking my hip holidays. Already rendu naal rooma vitu veliya poga vidala. En friendslam enna weirda pakuranga. Intha Sakthi paiyan rompa tease panran. Mariyathaiya vaala surutitu iru!" She shut her trolley and zipped it.

"Yennamo unakum athukum samanthame illatha mathiri pesura di. Konjam en t-shirt ah kalatata. Unnoda wild side ellarukum theriyum." Aravind was about to remove his t-shirt, but she pulled it down and shushed him with blush.

"Appadi vaa vazhiku." He encircled his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

She closed her eyes subconsciously but soon pushed him away, "Podhum, time achu. You have to go too. Inaikum un veetuku polana, unna kanavillainu poster adichu Bangalore fulla otiruvanga."

"Okay, fine. But nee ingaye iren. Nee illama oru mathiri irukum." His voice showed his longingness.

"Even I wish too. But enaku ithu awkward ah iruku, mama. I don't know how to say... yetho unkooda namma veetla iruka rights illama, oor ulagathuku maranju vazhra mathiri iruku. I am sorry. But please try to understand." She cupped his face.

Hmm was all he could say. Placing a small peck on his forehead, she left the room without turning back. She was scared that she would break down, if she turned and saw him for once.

Once she left he sat on the bed, clutching his hair tightly in his fist, "Ellam ennala than! Naan yen Sahanava Abi munnadi kootitu poga thayanguran? Naan entha thappum panalaye. Ellar munnadiyum evlo getha Sahanava en pondati akunan. Ana ippo en avala third person mathiri oru third personukaga kamikanumnu nenaikiran? Gratitude! Dam gratitude!! Modhala innaike Abikita vishayatha sollanum."

He got up to leave but stopped hearing his mobile ringtone. He smiled, seeing the caller Id.

"Hello, anni. Eppadi irukinga?" Aravind asked, walking out of the room.

"Th...Thambi... Aravind..." Aravind could feel the tension in Kani's voice. He stopped on his track and asked, "Ennachu? Why are you stuttering?"

"A...Athu... M...Mani..." Kani couldn't talk anymore, as she broke out into heavy cry.

Aravind was confused, as far as he knew that Manimegalai was at Chennai with Hussain. Rakshan, Sarath and Pugazh were also at Chennai with them. No one in their familt was in contact with Manimegalai. Then how come Kani was stuttering Manimegalai's name and what did happen to her.

Above all her pregnancy state made him more worry. He tried to be calm and asked, "Anni, relax and say what had happened."

"Udane kelambi coimbatore city hospital vaa." This was Parvati. Disappointment and sadness were echoed in her voice.

His heart clenched at the thought of anything bad would happen to his sister. He tried calling Rakshan, Pugazh and Sarath. But none of them picked his call. He was scared right at that point for his brothers as well.

As he entered the airport, Sahana and Sakthi saw the disheveled Aravind, who was running across them. Both looked at eachother and understood that something was wrong.

Sakthi informed their professors about Aravind being their cousin and dragged worried Sahana with him to Aravind, who was getting ticket to coimbatore. Sakthi bought tickets for them as well to Coimbatore.

When they got to know about what had happened from Aravind, they also grew impatient and worried. They couldn't conclude anything on what was happening in their family and what was the condition of Manimegalai.

Sakthi and Sahana's condition was far worse compared to Aravind's. As soon as they had reached Coimbatore airport, Aravind took them to the hospital in the cab.

Checking in the reception, they were scared to death when they came to know that Manimegalai was at operation theatre. Trio rushed to the OT and saw their entire family with worried face.

Hussain, Rakshan, Pugazh and Sarath's face were swollen here and there with blood stains. Kani was sitting at the corner and crying. Her wrist was bandaged as well along with her head.

Thirumoorthi was shedding tears as well by wrapping his arms around her shoulder. Lakshman, Ramanathan and Madhavan were maintaining their strong face whereas their wives Parvati, Veni and Lakshmi were cried enough already to cry anymore.

Pavithra wasn't there since she had already left for her training. Trio didn't dare to ask anyone, fearing the worst scenario. Veni's eyes fell on Aravind and she threw herself into her nephew's arms and let her staked tears to flow.

"Neeyavathu sollirukalamla! Yen ponna naane thiti veliya anupunane. Athuku thandanaiya yenna ore adiya vitutu poga pora, Aravinda. Intha buthi ketavaluku puriyalana, yen mara mandaila nalu podu potavathu solirukulamla. Yen da marachinga? Ippo yen ponna kapatha mudiyatha kaiyalagathavala irukane!" She slapped her forehead with her hands harshly cried loud.

"Ithu hospital! Satham podama irukurathuna irunga, illana veliya ponga!" Nurse snapped at them and went in OT with suppliments.

Sahana hugged her periyamma and tried to control her. Ramanathan broke down, seeing his wife's emotional turmoil. His heart was praying all the almighties in the world to save his princess.

"Yen uyira eduthutu, yen ponnu uyira kuduthuru, Kadavule." He prayed silently, side hugging Veni.

Aravind went to his friends cum brothers and asked them, "Enna than da achu? En ellarum ippadi irukinga? Anniku ennachi? Maniku ennachu? Mama, ungala nambi thana avala kalyanam panni vachan ungaluku, ippo avan en intha nelamaila iruka? Yaravathu pesunga, please!"

"Anniya Ramesh kadathitan, Mapla!" Aravind gasped.

"Enna? But why?" He screamed.

Pugazh looked at Hussain, who was crying silently all the while and about to reply but meanwhile Ramesh and his rowdy gang entered there.

Aravind felt a sudden urge to punch heavily on his face. He closed his fist tight and moved forward to him, whereas elders stood with less reaction, as if they had lost strength to face this beast.

Pugazh, Rakshan, Sarath and Hussain stood behind Aravind, who was stood intimidating against Ramesh. Sahana and Sakthi stood cluelessly about the happenings of event and hell scared for their sister's wife.

"Unaku inga vara yaruda permission kudutha? Get out, Bastard!" Aravind tried to push Ramesh but others held him back.

"I have all the rights to be here. Athu unakum theriyum, machan!" Ramesh smirked.

"Yaaruku yaruda machan?! Ivaru than yen akka purushan. Unakum yenga veetukum entha samanthamum illa. Veliya poda, naaye!" Aravind pointed Hussain and gestured Ramesh to go out.

"Avan un akka purushana irunthalum, ava vayithula valara kozhanthaiku naan than da appa!" Ramesh's words shook Sahana and Sakthi.

Makkale, I can't update daily for some days. Until then bear with this irregular updates.

Bore adicha manichu!

Hope story trackla than pothunu nenaikiran.

Your opinion on the chapter.