💜 28 💜

"Machan, ava ippo than rompa violent ah behave panna da. Nee ippo poi avala pakurathu risk. Namma kelambalam. Inime Abinayanu oruthi un lifela illave illa." Pugazh held Aravind's shoulder and gestured him to leave.

"Illa, Machan. Just once. Enna irunthalum naan pannathu than thappu. Onnu ava varathuku munnadiye naan Bangalore vitu kelambirukanum. Illa ava vanthathuku appuram Sahana pathi sollirukanum. Rendum pannama avaluku slow ah puriya vaikiranu solli ippo thidirnu ellathaiyum reveal panni avala rompa mentally disturb pannitan. Just once avakita sorry ketutu avaluku puriya vaika try panran. Just once!" Aravind said with utmost guilt.

"Illa, Aravind. Vendam nee kelambu. Naan avaluku puriya vachukuran. Yen ponnu melum melum unna pathu yenga vendam. Sonna purinjuko, please!" Janaki joint her hands in front of him and pleaded him.

Aravind hung his head down in defeat and turned to leave. But Arjun's voice stopped him.

"Abi wanna see you, Aravind. Come on." Everyone shook their head as 'no'. But Aravind went past them to ICU, making Arjun smile.

Abinaya opened her eyes, hearing the door opening sound. Aravind slowly moved inside and felt more guilt, seeing her head heavily bandaged. Her legs and hands were fractured as well.

She removed her oxygen mask and sat on the bed, seeing him. He rushed to her and helped her to sit, "Don't strain!"

She smiled lightly, "Enaku theriyum. Enaku onnuna en Aravind padharuvanu."

Aravind sighed.

He sat on the chair wordlessly and looked at her taking deep breath, "Naan solratha konjam purinjuka try pannu."

"Avalo pudikuma?" Aravind sighed hearing her and about to reply before that she asked, "Sahanava..."

He paused, looking at her cluelessly. She took his palm in her injured hand and looked into his eyes, "Sollu."

"Hmm. Avala matum than pudikum." He replied curtly, to which she smiled astonishingly.

"Nee Bangalore vantha po ava enna mathiriye chinna ponna irunthurupala." Aravind looked at her wonderingly, "Yaaru sonna?"

"Arjun Anna." She said and continued, "I am sorry, Aravind. Onnume illatha ennoda crushnala unna rompa kashta paduthiten. I swear inime un life la naan cross pannave maten."

Aravind couldn't believe what he was hearing. Should he believe or not.

"Namba mudiyalaya?" She asked with genuine smile.

"Eppadi mudiyum, naan than unna avalo torture pannirukanla. Yaar solliyum kekama avar solli eppadi ketanu yosikiriya?" She reflected what he was thinking.

"Maybe naanga rendu perum same situationla iruntha nalayo ennamo." Aravind looked at her silently.

"He was in love with your wife. Maybe now too. Athanala than avangaluku ethu pidikum pathu vilagitaru. But naan appadi ilala Aravind. Unaku ethu pidichurukunu naan yosikave illa. Appo naan unna love pannave illa thana." Teardrops clouded her eyes, as she felt disgust of herself.

"Abi, please. There is nothing to worry in it. Infact I am happy that you could move on easily, since you understood the reality." Aravind got up and stood near her, caressing her hair.

She slowly leaned her head against his torso and continued, "No, Aravind. Arjun told that he wasn't yet stable to know about your love relationship with Sahana. Yet, he will take her out of his life, because even Sahana will want that. Sahana's wish is more important to him, because he loves Sahana. He stressed that, Aravind. It means I prioritised my wish and desire. I didn't see you. In fact I didn't see myself properly that I never loved you. I was just obsessed over you. I am sorry, Aravind. I am sorry."