💜 10 💜

"Ennoda Finance book enga da, eruma?" Sahana jumped around the house, filling her bag with books, searching them from every corner of the house.

She didn't bother about keeping them arranged before leaving to the house. Now, she was in hurry since they just had fifteen minutes to go to their college.

"Ennoda SM bookum thandi kanom! Nee than notes eduka vanguna!" Shakthi accused her like always.

She turned to him angrily but rolled her eyes innocently when she remembered that she had kept his book on window sill, which was beside her study table.

She rushed to her room and stopped on her tracks in utter shock. Shakthi, who followed her, crashed into her as she stopped suddenly and followed her gaze.

He gasped and took slow steps towards his book, which was tampered by getting wet due to rain past two days. Though the window was locked, rain was heavy enough to trespass the little space.

"Athu eppadi, un bookslam matum safe ah eduthu vachutu, en booka matum savadichta." He looked at her with narrow eyes.

"Sorry da. RIP SM." She said and looked at him with puppy eyes, who got angry with her antics, "Illa neethan book sethu pochunu sonnala."

"Adingu!" He raised his book to hit her. She screamed and ran away with him chasing her.

"Ithe velaiya pochu rendu perukum. Irunga unga mamaku call panran." Their house maid, Vimala, took her mobile, glaring at them both.

"Anna, en cycle puncture. Namma rendu perum jogginglaye school polama?" Sahana smiled sheepishly at Vimala.

"Why not? School enna paalvadiku polam. Vaa ma, thangachi, intha annan unna sumanthute poven thola." Shakthi enveloped his arm around her shoulder and they both moved out silently, taking their lunch boxes.

Aravind's mobile rang when he was getting ready for another set of interviews for that day. He looked at the caller Id and knitted his eyebrows, while thinking about the possibilities for the call.

He picked up the call, "Hello, Arjun, How are you?"

"Absolutely. But neenga nallalanu kelvi paten. Why don't we meet at cafe near airport now? Neengalum athuku pakathula than interview attend panratha kelvi patten." He heard a deep bass barintone voice from other end and closed his eyes in sigh.

"Unga thangachi sonnala?" He asked blankly.

"Yeah! Come on quick. Just 5 minutes for my sister." He said and Aravind agreed reluctantly. He looked at Sahana's pic once and left the house.

Aravind reached the airport in exact 20 minuted and found Arjun's car parked already there. He rolled his eyes and went inside, already knowing what would happen now.

Arjun was the CEO of SARAN Group of companies. He was excelling so many sectors and running so many Non Profit Organisations. He was a down to earth person, who just had a weakness of his sister, Anya.

He would give whatever she asked for and pampered her a lot since childhood. That was the one reason, he came in contact with Aravind.

Next to Arjun, the one person, she loved whole heartedly was Aravind. She wanted him to achieve in his passion and gave him the home feeling since she came to know that he was alone without his family.

She tried to help him financially many ways, but he denied all the time. Arjun also offered a job for him in his company for his sister, but he turned that down as well.

Arjun spotted Aravind from the farthest corner of the cafe and showed his hand to him. Aravind went to him and sat opposite to him.

"So, what would you like to have?" Arjun asked.