After math [ Chapter 15 ]

Chan and Felix got themselves dressed, covering up the bruises left all around the their skin and both of them left the bathroom in a rush.. 10 minutes after the other.

Felix walked out meanwhile chan was on the couch playing games as if nothing had happened, of course no one suspecting anything since they were all cought up in their own things.

" Felix where were you? I couldn't find you anywhere. " hyunjin suddenly came up behind Felix with a worried expression on his face. " I was in the.. picture room looking at old pictures of the family, sorry I had you worried " Felix let out a soft chuckle trying to lighten up the tension.

" why are you all sweaty?  " hyunjin touched Felix's lightly damped hair suspicious.
" I washed my face earlier since I felt tired.. it's nothing really. I have to get gong now, it was nice seeing you hyunjin. " before hyunjin could ask anything else Felix pulled him into a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before dashing out the door.

Felix began his way back home with his hands on his face tired, ' God what was going on with me.. ' He pondered over thinking everything.

Finally he made it home and walked in, locking the door behind him. He made his way up the stairs to his room and got undressed looking in the mirror at the marks all around his body.
He got some makeup and covered them up, as he thought it didn't look flattering and instead looked like he just got attacked by a pole and cat all day.

Felix flopped on his bed texting his ' experienced ' friend aka han jisung. The two talked about what happened on face time, laughter and embarrassment filling the room late at night.

They both fell asleep, unknowing of what would would've happened sooner or later.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[ ♡︎ ]

There will be 3 more chapters and boom it's done 😭
( 1-2 years for a book is wayyy to long but I'm lazy af )