> a feeling i must not forget..-< Chapter 6.

Felix and INs POV:

I ran down the block to try to find I.N to see if I was able to find him somewhere near, still catching my breath.
"FELIX!"
I heard I.N shouting my like a crazy person around the corner.
"Over HERE! " jeongin waved at me,

"I know I.N can you shut up, your gonna disturb the whole neighborhood with your dolphin screams"
I shouted back,
"I-"
I slowly walked over towards him feeling like Fainting on the ground.
"Your such a jerk sometimes I.N.."
"What do mean..?"
"You cant just leave me in there by my self, you know your the one who brought me into this mess, right"
"Yea, about that I'm sorry.."
"It's whatever I don't care anymore now," Felix said, sounding a bit drained but really he was still trying to process what the hell just happened.
"Oh ok-"
"Well, what are we supposed to do now?"
"Hmm.. well obviously go home dummy"
"It's already 5:20 we should've been home by then"
I.N said worried..
"Shouldn't we call a taxi to take us home already?"
"Yea"

Felixs POV:

I.N called a taxi to come pick us up on the side of street.
We ended up going home safely but when we both got home are parents weren't to happy. 😅
I talked to my mom saying that i went to go to 7 eleven and got locked inside for 2 hours.
Of course she didn't believe me as she can see right through my lies, but was just happy I was home. I ended up Going to my room, and went to grab some clothes for a quick shower because I was all dirty.

When I went to the bathroom and undressed, and got in as the water was already warm. I suddenly thought of the boy that was at the hospital because of me,

"That boy.. i wonder how he doing at the moment, hopefully hes recovering and returns to his normal state before."
I started putting soap in my hands and started washing through my dirty hair and body.
With still the thought of the boy..
"I guess I didn't really get a good glimpse of his face now that i think about.. only a couple seconds.."
"My memory of his face is hazy, I don't expect myself to even recognize him if i ever see him again.."
"Which kinda sucks now that I think of it.."
Now refreshed I had thought of a idea
"Tomorrow ill ask Han if he knows what things that boy likes.."
"But it won't be easy Because of the incident today, I don't Even know if he'll ever forgive me.."
"Guess I'll find out tomorrow.."

I had finally finished washing up, and was ready to get to bed. I grabbed my towel and dried my self, But for a unknown reason when I slid the towel down my neck I had felt my insides and heart get tighter and warmer.. has it reminded me off a warm touch that's now unforgettable.. I gulped in my mixed emotions and just finished what I was already doing trying to ignore it.

(I'm gonna write the next part right away! And sorry for not updating this sooner I've been busy with school and crap- and trying to improve my writing..- since  I have Lethologica so I often forget words in chapters or it doesn't make sense but I hope you can understand and continue reading with joy :'D but see ya next chapter!)