A favor [chapter 11]

Damn 3 updates? Y'all lucky asf
Spoilers ⬇️

🤨______🐺______🗣
These spoilers suck but whatever-
_________________________________________________

. \.,.\ .

"What a pain in the ass." I mumbled under my breath annoyed. "A what?" He asked and gave me a what the hell did you just say look. I rolled my eyes impatiently with my hands in tight heavy balls ready to punch him in the face at any moment, and no I don't care if he has a injury, he's being a smartass he needs to be put in his place.. atleast in my eyes maybe not in someone else's but I don't care.

"You heard me. Why is it so hard for you to give me a answer you jerk." I bent over and poked his cheek roughly while he did that weird lip thingy when people get mad.. it was kinda funny to see. I held back my laughs and smiles and stood back up with a bored face and turned over to walk to a couch across the room and sat down. I held my phone and scrolled the social media ignoring his presence while he just sat there not saying anything.

"I'm not leaving until you give me a answer bang-chan." I felt hella cool at that moment and giggled slightly.

"Your so stubborn. I'm not telling you anyways, so I recommend you leave cutie." He laughed sarcastically laying back down and stared up to the ceiling. I have never been called cute other then some weirdos on the street and school but I was called cute by basically a celebrity. It was hard for me to keep the straight face I was putting on only wanting to scream and dance around from the big compliment. Bang Chan noticed this and laughed while winking at me. "Awh look at you all flustered lee-Felix."
My head swung to his direction almost instantly wondering how the hell he found out my name. "How the fuck do you know my name." i stood up and ran to his bed resting my hands on the metal and plastic bars while leaning close. "Your gossiped about alot, it would be dumb if I didn't know your name at this point."

I nodded and processed everything in my head and backed up. "What did they say.. like gossiped about me." I asked and licked my lips a little nervous for the answer. "You ask to many questions." He nudged me with his hand wanting to change the subject. "I'll find out myself later. Anyways I'm still waiting on my answer you know. " he looked up to me and down at my pockets. "What do you have in there?" He asked curiously. I smiled at him. "I have a small gift for you actually but don't get cocky over it." my hand reached into my pocket and took out the small white basket . When he saw it, his eyes lit up instantly like a puppy. . Adorable.

"Aren't you excited?" I said and teased him with the gift. "I.. just like how cute the wolf is that's all." He said, clearly admiring the whole entire thing. "Hm.. you can have it if you give me a answer." I said enthusiastically. His eyes roamed the room for a bit and then looked back at me in a weird look. "What if I don't give you a answer but.. hm maybe a favor?" I thought about the question for a bit and then suddenly a light bulb lit up in my head, everybody has made fun of me and being single and never finding handsome rich men.. and my mom was one of those people.

It would be nice to rub a rich handsome boyfriend in her face for once. A smirk grew on my face and then I crossed my arms.

"I want you to be my fake boyfriend kinda until.. whenever I get bored with you."

His eyes grew wider the the Pacific Ocean, hasn't he been asked this before? Why is he so surprised it's not a hard favor he just has to hang out with me for a bit. "ARE YOU CRAZY? " He shouted at me, I could've swore I felt a couple tears forming in my eyes but they didn't come out. "What do mean am I crazy.. your a player so really you could do whatever you want.. and it's not real anyways." I gulped down the sadness and tried to make my voice as clear as possible, and reader you may be asking why is he sad? Well Felix is a bit of a crybaby and can get easily hurt with the slightest thing.

"You have a point.. but why me." the male said with a confused look spread out on his face. "Your the ideal type for any women so it would be fun making girls jealous and everybody has made fun of me for being single for as long as I can remember." He took it into consideration and finally gave me a answer. "Alright fine but don't get all lovey dovey only with family." He groaned and snatched the box out of my hand. "HEY-" I didn't even try to grab it from him at this point and it was for him anways.

"What's your phone number?" I grabbed my phone and opened to the page full of numbers and lines. "Here give it." I handed him my phone and watched as he put in a number and a name?

"What are you doing.." I asked and leaned over to look at the screen and saw the contact name "wolf Chan 🐺". He smiled and handed me back my phone with a wink, my heart fluttered at the action. "I'm gonna have to get going soon.. it's getting late." I spoke and looked outside the window to see the sky was starting to turn into different shades of blue and yellow mixed with some orange, how pretty. He nodded and looked at me. "What if he we used the time we have left to get to know each other. I mean if we're gonna act like being boyfriends we'd have to learn about each other like interest and so on."

He spoke with a valid point, I agreed and sat down on the edge of the bed and well we talked, we talked so much
I thought we'd never stop but even so it felt nice. ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was probably one of the chapters I didn't really like personally but
Since it was hard to make something out of it but whatever~

Words: 1090