"What are these feelings?" {Chapter 3.)

Still felixs POV:
"His name is Bang Chan"

"He was one of the transfer students this year, I'm surprised you didn't know who he was
He's been Gossiped about everywhere"
Han said with a confused face.

"Yea Felix, it's unusual for you to not know any new students this year, Since you've been always the one too comment about new students and stuff" Jeongin said a little surprised as well,

"Anyways enough talking about Bangchan, Felix you need to go change you have blood all over your clothes and stuff, And you also need to go take shower you stink really bad" jisung pinched his nose, shooing Felix,

"we'll see you Next period in Chemistry Ok Felix?" Jeongin said covering his nose to once the smell hit him, waving a bit.

" Yea alright, see you there than"

I told them goodbye as they went to class. Before leaving the office though, I asked principal if the boy was alright.

"He's gonna be alright, but if you didn't get to the schools office on time he would've bled to death, But thankfully, he didn't. You know Felix your always a student people can rely on for help"
"And I'm thankful knowing that there is someone like you to help other people out, "
The principal smirked but the smirk soon turned into a big smile after, patting his head.

"Well Felix you need to go change, your covered in blood as your friends said"
"You heard the conversation Mr.yoon?"

"Yes but only for a second though, Because I was gonna ask you what happened but I saw you guys talking. So I didn't want to ruin the moment between you guys"

Mr.yoon tapped my shoulder signaling to go change already.
I walked away and waved to Mr.yoon a goodbye. walking to the schools showers, I went to my locker down the hall to grab a extra uniform and slippers.

I opened the door to the showers and found a empty shower getting undressed and took a shower.
While only thinking about one person and how such a crazy incident happened.
" how could this happen all in the same day.."I thought to myself.

" And I even made a student I didn't even know until now, go to the hospital."
"I wonder if anything else crazy would happen today." I titled my head back, letting the water run down my face while washing my hair, mood was a bit down after everything even so.

After taking a shower I changed and went back to my locker to put my bloody clothes in a plastic baggy.

And went to class and the day just went on from there like every other day I go to class, eat , hangout, and go home.
When it was the end of the day i called Han and I.n but they didn't seem to pick up the phone. I went to go to the back of the school to see if they were there. As we always meet up there to say a quick goodbye and make plans for the weekend, so it would be common.

But when I arrived I only seen I.n waiting there, reading a book while Han was no were to be seen Even so, I shouted I.N's name. And he looked back at me with a smile and put his book back in his backpack.

"I'm glad you made it Felix! "

"Me too, but where is Han I didn't see him at all when walking over here or in the classroom?" I walked over sitting next to jeongin,

" oh yea went he with Lee know without saying anything"
"I don't know where they are though, last time I saw them they were walking to a ice cream truck nearby" he stopped his sentence,
"Holding hands like lovebirds.. as always " he smiled and zipped his back pack up looking at me.
"Hm, sometimes they make question if there together or not, but if they are than Han is dating a jerk with no manners"
I said with a annoyed tone in voice.
"Why do you get so annoyed when ever he is with Lee know?"
I.N said with a curious face.
"It's because he's always been such a pervert when it comes to Han and Han is such a kind hearted person, so I always feel bad and overthink it sometimes I guess."

" Oh well, it's ok I feel you. Sometimes, we just care about someone so much almost like brother, you would only want the best for them, Felix"
"Yea"
.........
(IM now working on next chapter, it should be uploaded soon so again stay tUne after the next chapter things will start to get a little spicy 🌶 )