Mr attidude [ Chapter 10]

Long chapter like always 🤕
Spoilers ⬇️
🏥_________😖_________🤔

^____ ^

I parked my bike infront of a cafe and walked in looking around. Everything looked so good but I was only here for a small snack and possibly something sweet like a chocolate cake for later on. I ordered a slice of chocolate cake and just a normal cup of coffee. "Thank you sir please have a good day." The cashier said and gave me a small smile while waving, in return I did the same. I took my phone out and took a quick picture of the cake and posted it to Instagram with the caption "Yummy :)".
Muting my notifications I shoved it back into my pocket and hopped onto my bike and looked up analyzing the streets to try to see if I could get a shortcut to the hospital, luckily I did and started heading down to that direction.

. . .
Small break.. get a snack or drink and then come back you don't
wanna overpower your brain with reading! <3

. . .

I rode up a sidewalk and into a big parking lot in-front of a big building that looked a little fancy to be honest like where celebrities would go since their so rich and would probably would only want the best doctors to take care of them or at-least something in that category. I parked my bike once more and locked it so no one would steal it, my hand reached over to the box of cake in a big tan basket that hooked on my bike and took it out. My legs were a bit shaky and my ass hurt from sitting on that thing for so long. I ran my fingers through my hair fixing it so it wouldn't look so messy and put some chapstick on that gave my lips a little red tint. My hands barely were able to be seen since how big my sleeves were and my whole body was hidden underneath the warm fabric just like how I like it on these type of days.

I walked up to 2 big glass doors and walked in seeing a big hall with white chairs and big windows all over with doctors running around. My feet made its way to a counter and nurse a sitting at the desk in-front with a computer on the side.
"Hello Mam I'm here to visit a friend." She gave me a grin and looked at me and then looked to my side like she was looking for someone.

"Where's your parents little boy? we can't let you in without a parent guardian or adult." I was stunned.. How could she say that looking me straight in the eyes I don't even look that young..

"Im actually 18 years old.." I said and looked down at my shoes in embarrassment while the nurses eyes were in pure shock.

"I'm so sorry sir, my mistake." and bowed her head slightly in apology and looked back at the computer about to ask a question.
"What's your friends name?" She asked. "His name is Bang Chan." I said looking at her playing with my fingers. She typed his name but it showed 'No results'.
"Hm.. there's no one under that name?" She said and tried again. I bit the inside of my cheek not knowing what to say or do.
"What if you look up the last name bang instead?" She nodded and looked it up this time showing one person under the name "Christopher bang, Age: 18, Sex: Male." She looked up at me and back at the screen.

"Is this the person your looking for sir?" I was a little shocked not knowing his name was Christopher but nodded and smiled fidgeting with my sleeve while she looked up the room number. "Room 325, 2nd floor upstairs." She said and went back to work. I nodded and bowed then walked over to a elevator and pressed number 2. The doors opened and I stepped onto the hard glossy floor and looked at each door with different numbers, walking around for a bit I found myself in-front of a room with the number "325". I pulled out the gift and fixed my hair and clothes to make sure I looked good, finally I knocked on the door and got a small "come in."right away. My hand pushed down the metal door knob and I entered looking down at the floor sacred to look up.

"Hi.." my words didn't wanna come out and my eyes were pasted down onto the floor while it was just awkward silence.
"Oh it's you." He said blankly and made a clicking noise with his mouth.
"I'm just here to visit and apologize for giving you such a injury." I said and finally looked at him who was looking at the window with his body covered with a puffy blanket while sitting up, hoping he would stay like that so I don't have to look him in the eyes.

"Ah I see, well then come here and say it to my face so I know you mean it." He turned around locking eyes with me and titled his head while putting his hands on the bed by his side, to be honest it was hella intimidating from where I was standing while the light from the window shined on his face making his bright red fluffy hair glow.  I gulped and walked over to where he was sitting avoiding eye contact with him and bowed "I-im sorry Bang Chan..hyung" I said still bowing, I stayed like that for a minute until I felt long fingers lift my chin up making me look at him face to face our faces barely apart from each other.
"I forgive you but don't stutter on your words talking to me." He said coldly and let go of my chin and pushed the blanket off his body revealing defined abs and snow white skin. My cheeks turned a bright red staring at his body.
"You know staring is rude." His voice made me snap out of the state I was in, making me quickly back up and look away while he put on a light blue shirt. "If you don't mind me asking.. why were you staring at me in the locker room hyung?" I asked at him with curious eyes desperate to know. "Pft wouldn't you like to know." He giggled and gave me a smirk while raising a eyebrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ooooo~ drama 😏
Words: 1080
Did any of you notice the Easter eggs I put in there?
🤔