Ally trouble [chapter 8 ]

Hello, author here! :)
Im so sorry I haven't been uploading for such a long time, but I've used the time I had over the break to improve my writing, I've also made a new book and would highly appreciate if you could go read that to lol
But anways I hope you  enjoy this chapter~ 😉
__________________________________________________________

The hand that lifted I.Ns chin was long, slender and delicate. My eyes moved up
And there I saw it was Kim-Seungmin, he was known for being one of the smartest kids in the school and being the sweetest and nicest person you'd ever meet.

"hmph, you said you would have lunch with me!" Seungmin leaned close into I.N's face
And pouted with his cute lips and sparkling eyes.

"I told you it was tomorrow not today you dumdum." I.N complained and looked at me and han who were a bit confused and startled with what we just saw.

Seungmin whined and pulled I.N's wrist and took his trey in the other hand, while giving me and han quick smile and dragged I.N away from our table. The moment was so sudden and unexpected.

"Soo.. uhm what now?" Han looked at me turning his head slowly giving me a awkward smile.

"Not sure.. but I think I've lost my appetite." I smiled back at han and looked down at my food not feeling hungry anymore. I sat up and picked up my trey of left overs and winked at han saying a quick goodbye. I threw away my food feeling a little guilty for just leaving han alone so sudden after I.N had left, but my mind was set on the gift I was gonna get for
Bang Chan. My mind kept racing over the thought and I couldn't ignore it anymore.

The day had passed quickly being all over the place and now it was end of the day and students were leaving early for the weekend.

Han and I.N had left with their parters A.K.A Lee know & Seungmin leaving me alone with no one to talk to or walk home with. I got my homework out from my locker and stuffed it in my backpack and left the building. I followed a path to a small river that was quiet and was a spot people would go to if they need to get their mind off something or just to relax. I sat down on a small bench that had vines with fresh flowers blooming that climbed the stem up.

I clicked my tongue and bit my cheek. "Jeez why is this so hard.. should I just show up with some flowers and chocolate.. oh come on Felix this isn't freaking Valentine's Day."
The thought was so overwhelming, it felt like it was the most important thing in the world when it was only really just a small gift and apology.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked up simple and cute presents. I scrolled through the websites with long list of gift ideas but they all sounded so lovey dovey and it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything..

I pouted and slapped my cheeks and looked around and saw a shop across the street with stuff animals,flowers,arcades, candy, food, drinks, perfect to find something for a gift.

"I guess I was lucky today..heh" I giggled at my own comment and walked across the street and into the shop. It had a lavender & vanilla sent, and had cute and pretty decorations everywhere and bright pastel lights. There was kids running around and couples everywhere. it was so nice and innocent not to mention how everyone was so nice and polite, it was like a dream almost or something you would see in a kdrama. While looking  around I saw something that caught my interest, it was a cute chibi wolf plushie with a keychain and candy in a small white basket with a white bow that wrapped around it. It was to adorable not to get it, if I was wasn't here for gifts I would've bought half the store by now. I picked it up and payed for it up at the front and left the small shop.