We meet again [ Chapter 12 ]

No spoilers for this chapter 👀
_______

It had been about a week after my visit with bang Chan and since then I've been partying, going out, and just hanging out with my friends since I don't have really anything other interesting to do.

Today I saw a bunch of girls and boys crowding the entrance with squeals and screams, I wonder what could be so exciting?

I unpacked all my stuff in my locker and took out all my notebooks and pencils for my first period which would be starting soon. I shut my locker and carried my supplies in my arms, I was a bit curious still hearing the harsh and loud screams echoing from the down stairs, so I decided to go exactly where my brain headed and watched from the 2nd step of the staircase to see who could be entering the building. I watched the clock tick by and suddenly the screams were now louder then before, it felt as if they could make my ears bleed within the matter of seconds.

" CHANNIE OPPA PLEASE ACCEPT MY GIFT! " a girl shouted and now many other did to.
I watched as a figure with bright fluffy red hair that complimented his white pale skin walk into the building,

My eyes widened a bit surprised he would come to school so early and act as if he wasn't almost murdered like 3 weeks ago. I smiled and rolled my eyes at the boy who was a show off.
I pulled out my phone and pressed on the contact Wolf Chan 🐺 typing in a simple short sentence.

Felix 🐥
Your such a show off, Watching you up close
Makes me cringe 🙃

Wolf Chan 🐺
I see you, your outfit looks cute on you.
;)

I looked up and saw him smirking at me with a wink, the girls stared at me with jealousy.
I felt my cheeks softly burn up, hmph so much for not "flirting" at school.

I smiled at him from afar and he smiled back I turned around and walked up the stairs
to head up to my class.

Time skip bcz I don't feel like writing a whole plot for this man traveling to
The start of the day and to the end currently 🤨

I leaned onto a concrete wall and shut my eyes gently while wind blew softly making my hair brush up against my face a couple times. I sat there for a while until I heard foot steps.

Someone crouched down and pinched my cheek. That person was bangchan who looked at me teasingly. " what are you doing here? " I asked looking up at the male who was grinning at me with cute dimples poking from his cheeks staring back at me.

Gosh did his smile have a chokehold on me at that moment

" I could ask you the same thing Felix. " He sat beside me and looked up at the blue sky that had clouds fill up the empty spaces beautifully. " What's with the softness? " I looked at the older with a questionable expression.

" practicing for you know, and I'm in a good mood today anyways. "

I felt my ears burn up at the reminder of the deal we made.. my boyfriend.

" I still haven't told my parents. " He looked back at me like he was gonna scold me like a angry parent. " You better soon, " The red haired boy flicked my forehead and sat up leaving me without another word. How can a dude be so hot yet so annoying. When he walked away I saw him pick up his backup and look through it, pulling out a particular stuff animal and putting it back in with a relived smile.

I chuckled seeing two grey ears that belonged to a wolf.

what a cutie.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[ ♡︎ ]

Word count: 638

This is a shorter chapter and kinda sucks but you might need it before the next chapter 💀