First sight..(1.chapter)

" Hey Felix!"
"What's up jisung"
Felix said out of breath.
"You look tired Felix, you should go get a drink of water from the table over there ya know instead, of overworking yourself so much"
"Thanks but I'm sure I'll be fine, Jisung I swear your like a overprotective litttle brother sometimes"
" What is that supposed to mean? I just care about you cuz your my friend.."

Lee know happened to stumble across them at that very moment.
" Hey what's up guys, whatcha talking about you guys seem a little serious"
Lee know started pushing his body on top of Han from behind.
" it's non of your business Lee know you don't need to know what we're talking about, you always just bud into conversations without permission.."
Felix, said annoyed at Lee know..

"Looks like little felix has toughened up..over the time since I last saw you"
Lee know joked as his hand slowly gripped around Hans waist.
"Lee know can you stop touching my waist it is, it's making me uncomfortable.." jisung rested  his hands around lee knows, obviously nervous.
" Aw my little squirrel is shy all of a sudden? Your not like that when we're alone together"
Felix silently clenched his fist angrily, he was so annoyed about Lee know touching his best friend, especially with the sudden flirting? jeez he's asking for it.

Lee know noticed and Let go of hans waist and just smirked and walked back over to hyunjin waiting for him at the lockers to change back into uniforms.
" Your friend Lee know really annoys me han.. He acts like a pervert whenever we're together for what reason.,"
Han put his hand on Felix's shoulder and whispered "You won't be able to understand,
Atleast for now"

and suddenly ran off to the lockers to quickly change.
Felix stood there trying to understand what he ment a little weird out from the sudden moment, but was soon to snap out of thinking about what that ' definition ' was just when, He realized that he was supposed to be changing at that very moment in the locker rooms.

Felix Sprinted over to the lockers that we're across the field With barley a breath left, and soon enough he finally made it leaning on the wall already tired. Afterwards, he went to go find his locker to go change still catching his breath.

  He started getting undressed firstly sliding up his shirt, sweat running down his chest all the way to his soft toned abs. But suddenly, He felt a presence behind him And was starting to get paranoid . And decided to look behind him to see..