Gifts for a special someone? [ Chapter 7.]

-I got dressed and brushed my teeth, ready to get to bed already and had grabbed my dirty clothes to be put in the dirty Basket for tomorrow to be washed. I walked out the bathroom and tossed my dirty clothes In the small basket in the corner of my room, And jumped onto my bed happily to be home and clean after a long stressful day of being a creep-.. wrappingnmyself in my soft and warm blankets closing my eyes with a big smile and soon fell asleep..

*6:30 am in the morning*

Han and Felix POV:

"FELIX!"
"Felix get your ass up already we're gonna be late to school you dumbass!"
Felix POV:
I woke up to a unpleasant noise in my ears, and a short figure standing infront of me.-

"H-Han?! What are you doing in my room.-?"
"How did you even get in my house!?"
Felix and Han POV again-:
"Oh my fucking god shut up and get ready for school before i smack the Stupidity out your ass! "
Han dragged the blankets underneath me and grabbed my arm tossing me around my room in a hurry for me to wake me up and get ready
"STOP throwing me around I'm gonna Pass out you shit head"
"Whatever get your ass ready..!"

Felix grabbed the clothes sitting Infront of him ready and cleaned for school by his mom and ran into the bathroom, Getting changed he brushed his hair and cleaned his face while putting on his shoes and grabbing his backpack, running out the room and grabbing Han's hand ready to start the day already full of energy.
With his energy out the roof he ran down stairs and grabbed the keys on the counter top in the kitchen and flew out the front door locking the door on his way out. Still holding onto Hans hand they were already down 3 blocks and close to the schools entrance already, And ended stopping right infront of the front doors. Out of breath

"Holy crap Felix.." Jisung said, tired.
"We made it tho Han right!" Felix let his hand go, gasping for air.
"Bro I only said that to get you to get ready quickly we're 30 minutes early..-"
"I- we are, well then sooner the better I guess?"
"Sheesh your gonna be the death of me, I swear"

"Mhm" I smiled,
"What's with the smile all of a sudden"
"Oh nothing I thought you would be more mad at me.. 😅" I said a little awkward,

"For what?"

"You already know.."
"No I don't- what do you mean?" With a confused look on his face he asked.
"Are you serious or are you just joking?-"
"No I literally don't remember anything..- atleast I don't think I do, did you do something wrong that I don't happen to remember?"
"Uhm, no.. totally"
Felix stuttered
" oh yeaa?"
"Mhm don't worry about it..-"
"You seem so nervous over my reply? Why is that.."
"Like I said it's nothing just ignore what I said ok!-"
"Uh huh totally..-"
Han smirked and walked to the two heavy front doors opening them
"C'mon you don't wanna be late right?"
Felix POV:
I ran to Han and smiled at him running through the hallway and into the office for a check in, knowing that Han hadn't remembered relived me and I didn't worry much about it now.. After I had got done getting a check in I went to my locker and put some extra notebooks,pencils, Etc in there for later as I didn't need them today. After, I grabbed my pair of  slippers and slipped on my feet ready to start the school day and closed my locker.

"Hm seems my schedule has changed?"
"I wonder if I'm with anyone new!"
I went to my assigned classroom upstairs for first period. I didn't see any new faces yet when I walked In, even so I was excited who I would sit next to. I found a name tag with my name in the back half of the classroom ready for me,
I walked to my desk putting my backpack on a small hanger on the end of the desk sitting down while waiting for my Homeroom teacher.

" I don't see my desk partner here?"
I look at the Name tag sitting on the desk beside me
"Hm Bangchan-"
"Wait isn't that the boys name I had knocked out.-"
Realization came to mind quickly and my heart stopped.
" I SIT NEXT TO HIM?!-"
I blurted out  for everyone to hear..- But now the whole class was looking at me with shocked and worried faces As it was unexpected. I just sat there with second hand embarrassment and put my head down feeling like crying.
" I'm so stupid why did I yell that!!.."
But at least he wasn't here- which made it less awkward for me .. somewhat

I whispered to myself. And at the moment my home room teacher had walked in  and introduced her self and so did the class. We started first  period until 9:25 AM.

(Felix finished 2nd,3rd,4th period as well- but I don't feel like writing a whole plot for each period 💀🤚)

The bell had rang meaning it was time for lunch. So I wrapped my supplies and walked down to the cafeteria, on my way there I put my stuff in my locker. And caught up with Han and I.N who was waiting for me by the  staircase next to the cafeteria, and we walked down and got our lunch and sat at the table we always sit at.

FeLix,I.N,HaN POV:
"Soo, how did your guy's class go?"I.N said with a bubbly sweet smile

"Eh it was good not the best, " Han said eating his lunch,
"Yea same here, it sucked not having you guys in the same class.." I said leaning into the chair,

"Yea"
"Oh yea I had a question, do you guy know what Bangchan likes? Like candy,flowers ya know-"  I asked, looking at the two curious.

" why?"

"Yea that's unusual, you never give people gifts" jeongin said,
"I-"
"So what I just wanted to get something special for him as a sorry gift because he had got badly injured because of me, dummy" When Felix had said that his ears started to turn red,
"You good? You seem to be turning red..I wonder why that's so"
I.N said that with an enthusiastic tone in voice
"OH shut up don't even..it's not like that I just feel sorta embarrassed to give him a gift as I know, It would awkward as hell.. "
"Your sure that's the only reasonnnn?"
"Mhm!
"If that's what you say then I guess we would have to believe you right I.N?!" Han said mockingly,

"Yep totallyyy"
They laughed at me clearly making fun of me, And even so I giggled along for the fun of it. But suddenly, A figure had grabbed I.N's chin lifting it up.. Only to find out that it was..

(I'ma leave you guys in a cliffhanger hehe..- but anyways what ships would you like to see next chapter 👀 with I.N? Or literally anyone🤧 comment some and I'll choose some for next chapter, but anyways bye bye 😩🤚"

Edit From the future: I'm embarrassed to even say I wrote like this. 😞