13 years mr prince. [ chapter 13 ]

Gosh it's felt like forever since I've written on the book but I can't wait for you guys to see the new upcoming chapters and possibly a new book.. But anyways I recommend reading this chapter with sweet music hehe
___
*ring ring*

I rolled around feeling my bare skin touch pillows and soft blankets with a loud yawn.
My hand grasped for my phone and quickly clicked on a button making a bright light make my eyes sting .

" gosh it's so early.. I should just go back to bed.. " I rubbed my eyes turning off the loud alarm and pushed my face into a pillow to tired to move anymore.

I sniffled and finally convinced myself to wake up.

I moved around a bit more and stretched into a star fish feeling my muscles be set free. I sat up getting a little light headed and ruffled my hair before standing up and moving to the bathroom with my phone in hand.

I opened the door and flicked on the light seeing a sleepy me wanting to go to bed in the reflection. " Todays gonna suck I already know it.. " I groaned and just accepted my fate.
I turned on the shower and put my phone on the sink and got undressed stepping into the shower.

After the very nice shower 🌚

I slipped on a baggy t-shirt that was long enough to sit a little shorter then beneath my thighs and turned on my hair dryer already getting to work in the mirror. I blew my wet hair until a almost in audible meow was heard.

who would be calling me at like 5 in the morning?

I turned off the blow dryer and answered the call not looking at the contact name.

" Hey lix I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a bit and come hang out with a couple of friends and their friends ? " I was surprised to hear a voice I didn't think I would hear within a million years.

Hwang hyunjin.

" For sure what time? "

" I was thinking maybe in like a hour? "

" Cool I didn't have any plans and we haven't talked in a while anyways. " We chuckled together before saying a short and sweet goodbye to eachother.

_

I wore shorts with white socks that went up to my knees with a light baby blue fluffy sweater tucked a little inside my shorts and my bangs curled so they would fall a little above my eyes, when I looked in the mirror it reminded me of the outift I wore when we first met around 13 years ago.. the story still makes my heart smile.

I put silver earrings on and grabbed my bag and ran to the door saying a goodbye to yeojun and my mom who gave me big smiles while eating popcorn together and watching scary movies.

I shut the door tightly and ran faster then I usually would, while the sun set and the light warm breeze went through my hair.

I picked up more speed and soon enough I arrived at a White House with big metal gates. I walked up to the gates lock and entered the code I haven't used in what felt like forever and heard the gates open.

A small fluffy dog that was black and white with the dog tag ' Kkami ' ran up to my ankles, the dog  jumped on me in joy while a tall boy dressed in all white and long black hair gave me a warm smile.
I gave the dog happy pets and immediately ran up to hyunjin who embraced me.