< A Sene not to be seen> CHapter 5.

(Hello just wanted to say this chapter is mainly about minsung and is smut, Thank you for reading and grammar sucks this chapter cuz I'm tired and can't think well so Im Sorry-😭👍)

We saw a glass sliding door that was cracked open already. So we made it, to the door and opened it more so we can get inside. Once we entered the kitchen I had a small anxiety attack knowing that i basically broke into someone's house. We quietly walked around seeing if Han and Lee know were upstairs or somewhere else in this huge house.

"We're do your think they are?,"
I.N whispered to me.
" I'm not sure if anything their most likely to be in Lee knows room I'm guessing"
" Han did say he only likes to be in places that are comfortable and cozy"
" well than they could be anywhere.."
"Considering, this house is so huge their could be rooms specifically made for purposes  like a theatre or a spa room maybe even"
" That means we should be even more careful than.."

"Yup, let's go upstairs and see if we can see anyone there and also explore the floor"
"Ok let's go than, I wanna make this quick and just get this over with already"
"Just a question why didn't you just leave already than?-You could've just left me you know that right Felix-"
"I- YOU didn't tell me that! You should've told me beforehand"
"Keep your voice down jeez, it's common sense you should've already knew that you dum dum"
"Well whatever let's just keep going from here, we're already inside anyways"
"Yep, but now we should look around instead of sitting here arguing now. I'll explore right side and you explore left ok Felix"
"Ok fine I guess,"
We looked around seeing all of the rooms. We met up again only to suddenly hear A door open on the same floor and quickly hid inside a room trying to make no sort of sounds.
" w-who was that?"
" i don't know?! I didn't look at the individual"
"I thought you said you looked at each of the rooms on your side Felix"
" I only left one out cuz it looked like a storage room and the light was off!"
"ugh, we could've got caught because of you!"
"Whatever sorry jeez"
I.N pushed his ear against the door.
"I hear someone talking"
"Who is it?"
"It's Lee know and Han."
" there talking about something while going down stairs to grab something to eat?"
"Hopefully they stay down here for a while so we can get out of here"
"Yea.. "
After saying that we hear them walking down the stairs and still talking.
Me and I.N opened the door and walked to The "Storage room" well that's we thought it was, And walked inside.
" It's a bedroom, This is most likely Lee knows room"

"Wow, he has a big room and everything looks nice in here to"
We heard them coming to the room. And ran into separate places of the room, I.N was Hiding in Lee knows 2nd closet. And I was hiding under the bed silently.

Hans and Lee knows POV:
"Did you hear anything?" I asked, holding a tub of ice cream.
"I guess I did hear something that sounded fast, but it's probably just the wind hitting the window or the tv" Lee know said looking around,
"Yea I guess your right, " I looked around aswell.
" Wanna eat this later tho, So it melts a little the ice cream is still solid has hell"
"Yea sure Babe, what should we do in the meantime than?"
" I'm not sure if I'm being honest"
Lee know put the Ice cream on top of his dresser to let it melt.

"Guess we just wait until than, the ice cream isn't gonna be melting anytime soon"
" Ok, than let's just continue are movie than " I smiled,

WARNING: THIS PART IS 18+ and consists of sexual content.. like very and is kinda detailed!!

Out of no where, Lee know pushed Han onto the bed and started kissing his soft lips, While pulling up his shirt.

"Can we baby? That's if your not sore anymore cuz I don't wanna hurt you" lee know hovered above,
"Y-yea, but can you be gentle tho you went a little to hard last time" I held onto his shoulders, surprised to say the least.

Lee know smirked and starting pulling down Hans pants and underwear, making him feel vulnerable. Lee know started kissing and sucking on his thighs and chest. While Han slightly moaned to each touch of his lips and hands around his body,

Felix's POV:
" Are they seriously about to have sex?!"
"And what's with Han calling him babe- are THEY DAYING? "
I thought. While, I covered my ears and tried to ignore the sounds coming from Han And felt really uncomfortable knowing I was in the same room as my bestfriend having sex with Someone I hate. i tried to keep quiet, and Knowing that I.N's innocence is now gone which just made it worse now.

HANS and lEe knOws POV:

Lee know started sucking around Hans chest, grabbing a Tube of lube and applied it to Hans "hole", putting both of his middle and ring fingers together and started putting his fingers in. loosening his hole and started finding Hans sweet spot. While Han was Moaning louder and louder and started wrapping his body around Lee know and slightly squirming,

Lee know took his fingers out, and stood up and pulled out his member.. and pushing it up against Hans hole teasing it. Han put is leg higher than it already was making more room for Lee know.

"Are ready baby?"
"Y-yes please continue"
"I wanna have has much pleasure as I can"
Han said whimpering .
"You're to cute, your making me more needy than I already was"
"G-Good"
"Please don't stop now.."
Lee know put his member inside slowly thrusting while rubbing the tip of Hans dick,teasing him at the most while leaving soft kisses around jawline.
"Ah-ah"
"Faster p-please"
Lee know started thrusting faster. Making han start moaning uncontrollably while gripping on Lee knows back and kissing his neck giving him hickys.

"Im gonna Cum.." Jisung moaned, his nails cutting strips into lee knows shoulders.
"Me too baby.." Lee know started slowing down, but his thrusts just got harder with it. The two overstimulated,
And just like that Han started came all over his stomach and on lee knows fingers. Lee know Also came, but more inside of Han obviously. Hans moaning continued, while cum oozed out  and got onto the bed sheets.

"Wanna stop here baby?..-"
"Yea..we can continue this tomorrow, I'm starting to get hungry.."
"Mk me too.. "

Lee know started pulling, while Han layed there exhausted. Lee know grabbed some wet wipes and wiped off Hans stomach and his bottom cleaning it up. Lee know put on Hans underwear and pants for him, Letting him rest while he went to use the restroom. Meanwhile, Han fell asleep quickly out of exhaustion.

I.N's and felixs POV:
" my e-ears have been cursed forever.."
I.N opened lee knows closet and ran out the room quickly running down stairs and opened the glass door leaving Felix under the bed struggling to get out from under, By the time he did it was to late and Lee know opened the bathroom door quickly and ran out the room wondering what that loud noise was locking the door behind him. Han soon woke up worried and was wondering what happened, While Felix was on the ground still as a rock.
Han looked over on the side of the bed seeing Felix laying there.

"AH FELIX WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
"IM SORRY"
"THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION"
I had to think of a lie on the spot so Han wouldn't freak out even more
"I caME OVER WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING I was GONNA SCARE YOU"
"WHAT THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE FELIX"
I got up quickly and waved goodbye to Han while he was still in shock and ran out the room and down the stairs and ran out the front door.

........
( next chapter wilL be up soon :) I have to get some sleep now, some uHm goodnight I guess?)

EDIT.. WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THIS WAS MY LAST STRAW.. THE SCENE WAS SO EMBARRASSING AND BAD OMFG

But I fixed it because that shit is to cringey to be released into the public anymore..