Mysterious boy...[ Chapter 2.

Felix's POV:
As soon as I glanced, I saw a boy with red hair and pale skin staring at me..
"W-WHAT are you doing you you creep!"

My reflexes, Immediately punched him across the face making him fall backwards onto a locker. Injuring His lower back side from the handle perfectly  piercing his his muscles and causing him to bleed.

"IM so sorry! We need to get you to the nurse's office quickly!" he started running around, freaking out not really knowing what to do, he completely knocked a dude out to a whole new dimension.. Literally

The boy unable to move and is unconscious quickly passed out.
" Did I murder him?? Oh NO I killed a random stranger that was staring at ME...!!"
"I'm so sorry god- please forgive me for I have sinned"
I was standing there late for class and praying for god to forgive me while practically sobbing, while the boy was still passed out and bleeding all over the locker making it look more of a crime seen than it it did beforehand.

After praying to the lord I quickly picked up the boy with my shirt halfway off, making blood get all over me and and the boy even more. I was afraid to look at his face as I thought I would be cursed and haunted by the boys soul. When I was walking to the school  entranced that was near the locker room and closets to the schools nurses office, The bell rang meaning it was already lunch time. I felt bad for me and my stomach more than I did for the boy though..  😌

When we arrived to the nurses office, the principals face went into shock when he saw the boy and his injury. The office teachers, quickly grabbed onto him and laid him down and started cleaning the deep cut and trying to prevent bleeding while, the teachers who were in the desk area were dialing 1399( you dial this number in Korea if you need medical emergency)

I was told to wait outside the room and wait for a teacher to come help me. I patiently waited outside the office untill I saw the Ambulance outside the school for the boy who I had injured on accident.
"I really hope the boy is alright, I didn't mean to punch him into a locker.."
Whispering to my self..
Not even a second after I said that to myself, I was shocked to see Han and I.N running towards me with fear and worry on their faces. They quickly hugged me with such a tight Force and Grip on my chest and back, I thought I was gonna suffocate.
" oh my Felix I'm so glad your alive," jisung mumbled, burying his face into Felix's shoulders almost crying at this point,
"I had for sure thought you were you dead when I heard someone gossiping About seeing a short boy with white Hair And blood all over his clothes seen in the locker room with one of the popular guys staring at the dead body"
" W-WHO said THAT-"
" I'm not sure.. I've just seen and heard people gossiping all over the school campus" he muttered and pulled away from the hug,
"well I'm not dead, as you can see Jisung, I don't know why anyone would say such a thing.."
"Btw jisung you mentioned 'popular guy' I was wondering who that boy was.."

"What's his name?"

........
(NEXT CHaPter will be up soon so stay tuned and thanks for reAding ThiS)
Bye byeee