[The house of mysteries] Chapter 4.

"I guess your right,"
"I've always been so overprotective over you and Han, So much I didn't care to realize how it can Affect are relationship" I looked down at my shoes, honestly feeling a bit guilty.
I.N hugged me with a soft smile,

"I'm sorry for making you guys worry so much and being such a jerk for not understanding you guys, but instead Only thinking of myself.. " I played with my fingers, trying to avoid eye contact.
"You shouldn't say such things hyung.. it's ok everybody goes through a stressful time of their lives. We, Can't just control Our future and the events in our lives that take place, What lays for us is to find is what we learn from,"
"Now cheer up, And stop making yourself look bad! "

I smiled and Apologized for the things I said. After,
I.N gave me a weird look  with both his eyebrows raised and with a slight smirk.

"I.N don't even think about it-"
I.N pulled my wrist and we ran off to the ice cream truck where Han and Lee know we're together their eating ice cream peacefully. Me and I.N on the other hand
Hid in a ally way behind a building that led to the back side of a ice cream truck.

"I wonder what their gonna do after eating their leftover ice cream"  jeongin peaked his out from behind a trash can,
"I wonder if they'll go somewhere like a hide out or something " I said right beside him, peaking my head out as well.

"Really I.N why would they go to a hideout it's not like they would have a purpose, to go to a secret hideout unless they would want to be alone"

" Exactly, that's why I wanna follow them Felix dUHH , Han has been acting suspicious all day today anyways, "

"But I doubt it I.N, knowing Han he is probably just gonna tell him goodbye and walk home like he always does"
" how would we know that if we don't follow them?"
"I-"
"Your at stop at words so shush Felix, and let me observe them quietly And you talk to loud anyways. They would probably hear your loud obnoxious voice, and that would lead to them finding out we are following them.. "
I shut my mouth A little scared as it was my first time hearing him say such a thing.

As we watched they finally threw away their wrappers and started walking to a nearby neighborhood that me and I.N have never seen before.

We followed in their tracks. Arriving at a house that, was 3 story's high and was all white with a black brim And 2 Cars In the drive way. We definitely knew this was Lee knows house because he was known for being rich and having such a luxurious house.

Lee know took out a bundle of keys and unlocked the door and walked inside. Han walked with him inside the house. I.N insisted we sneak inside his house to spy on him and Han to find out more info,

"Come on Felix, don't you wanna see what they'll do?"
" but we're just gonna get in trouble if we do that!"
" So what, hardly anybody's out right now, so no one is probably gonna see us. And nobody ever follow the rules anyways"
" But-"
" what about the security and stuff, we don't even know if anybody's home like his parents or family relatives"
"We can just tell them that we're his friends and are coming over to visit"
"Wouldn't be suspicious tho? Just two random high schoolers come up on door step that you have never seen your child with"
"No, not really we just say that we're his new friends and are new students at his at his school"
" Alright.. but if we get in trouble it's your fault I.N"
" alright I don't have a problem with that"

We walked up to the entrance of his house, slowly looked around the area seeing if anybody is around. And looked through his window to see if we could see his parents or people inside.

"Looks like nobody is here other than the two lovebirds"
"Let's look around for security like hidden cameras"
"Ok"
We looked around not seeing any cameras around.
" I don't see anything,"
"Me either"
"Isn't that weird tho, you would expect some sort of security?"
"Yeah, I wonder why..we should we be careful tho,"
"Well, how are we supposed to get in now."
"There's the backyard which has a glass sliding door we could see if the door is unlocked,"
" how do you know that I.N? You make it seem like you've been here before"
"No I haven't, I just know because it something you would obviously know if anybody has a mansion like this"
"Yea sure.. well let's try it"
We hopped over his fence to the his backyard and stuck to the wall, making sure we wouldn't be seen from any of the windows if someone was to look outside.

.......

( next chapter is coming very soon, right after I publish this I'll be working on the next chapter immediately hope to see you soon on next chapter ;)