𝐵𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑊𝑒𝑖𝑟, 𝐶𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟

"No, you gotta blend upwards

"No, you gotta blend upwards." Camille explained how to use blush for must have been the tenth time while her, Rory, and Benny made their way down the sidewalk on their walk home from school.

"I thought you blended it in, like, a circle?" Rory questioned, standing on her left.

"No, no, no, Rory!" Benny exclaimed. "Do you even listen? It's up-" he stopped walking, making the other two stop as well when he saw Ethan looking at them with raised brows. Quickly wanting to change the boy's focus, he saw Kurt standing a few feet away with his shirt unbuttoned and the Weir whistled. "Kurt the hurt Lockner. Conway collegiates three time City wrestling champ."

"Ew." Camille crinkled her nose in disgust at the sight of the boy.

"Am I cuter than him?" Rory asked the girl quietly with a sad frown on his face.

"Way cuter."

"Forget it!" Ethan exclaimed to the ghost. "I can't help you."

"He really can't." Camille shook her head.

~*~

"One of the winning techniques I utilize is that of visualization." Ghost coach Ed stated to Ethan. "Let us visualize you're future, shall we?" He placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and they suddenly ended up in Ethan's living room, only messier. "It's ten years later, shortcake, and guess what? You're still living at home. How impressive is that?"

Ethan's eyes were wide open, looking at his messy house in shock, knowing for a fact his parents would never have let it get that messy. "Let me tell you." Coach continued. "Not very. But at least you got a job. Check out your new uniform." He snapped his fingers, making a red shirt with a name tag appear.

"I work at McFingers?"

"Hey, who else was gonna hire you after you got kicked out of college? Of course it wasn't you who got you kicked out, I did. But it doesn't really matter now, does it?" He laughed, watching as Ethan's dad came into the house, wearing the same McFingers uniform and sat on the couch, and the door opened s few moment later, showing Mrs. Morgan walking, pushing Benny who was stuck in a wheel chair.

"You're seeing it now, ain't ya?" Ed's eyes glowed red. "You're gonna ruin your life and theirs."

"No," Ethan shook his head, "I don't believe it. It's a lie."

"Rory, the party's gonna be over by the time we get there." Camille groaned, following the blonde vampire around as he quickly pulled his shoes over his feet on their way to the door. She was sporting a tight red dress that stopped a couple inches above her knees, crisscross cutouts along her sides with dangly diamond earrings that shined from behind her nicely done curls while Rory wore a white tucked in shirt with a red blazer and jeans.