𝑉𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎

"Good luck cleaning this up before your folks get home." Sarah said, looking around the messy house. They were back in the house after they were sure the vampire was gone and were looking at the mess that had been left. There was a lamp on the ground, umbrellas, the greasy pizza box was laying on the ground, the slices all over the place.

"What this?" Ethan asked, awkwardly laughing. "This is nothing..."

"Yeah. Broken glass, pizza all over the ground. Just another day." Camille sarcastically explained.

"It's amazing she can sleep now." Sarah said, looking at the eight year old who was passed out on the couch with Benny's grandma tucking her in.

"Yeah, grandma's got the magic touch." Benny explained, a smirk on his face. "When I was six and scared of robots, she-"

"Fascinating!" Sarah exclaimed, interrupting the boy's story. "Look, if I can get to Jesse's party before midnight, I can still save Erica." She paced to the door, but before she could open it, Ethan's voice stopped her.

"That pizza guy... he's dead, right?" Ethan asked, not wanting to deal with the vampire coming back, especially with Sarah gone.

"Not dead, no." Sarah informed him. " just in some kind of limbo for souls, but he won't be back here."

"Thank goodness. We can't risk another attempt to my life, can we?" Camille asked, fixing her hair.

Benny's attention quickly turned to the end of the table, seeing the pizza slice, still untouched. "Found a survivor." He announced to his friends, picking up the garlicky slice of pizza.

Camille walked over to him, taking the pizza from his hands. "Thanks, buddy." She said, patting him on the shoulder before biting into the delicious slice.

"No problem." Benny sarcastically replied, trying to stay mad at the girl, but his smile brightened as he looked at her face.

"Just stay inside where you're safe, Okay?" Sarah instructed, walking out the door without waiting for a response.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Camille asked, but was cut off by her phone ringing. "Hold my pizza." She handed the pizza to Benny, digging her hand through her pocket to retrieve her ringing phone as Benny began munching on the rest of the pizza himself.

She looked down at her screen, her face brightening with excitement as she saw the name she had for Rory in her phone show up. She automatically accepted the call, putting it on speaker. "Babyyyy! Wazzup?!" Rory asked.

"Wazzuuuuuah?!" Camille replied, her enthusiasm matching his. Benny and Ethan rolled their eyes at the conversation.

The three made their way into the kitchen, not wanting to wake the sleeping eight year old.

"Wazzuuuup?!" Rory repeated, making Camille laugh at his excitement.

"You guys are lame, that's what's up." Ethan replied, snorting while Benny responded with a sarcastic laugh. Camille glared at the two boys, not liking how rude they were being to Rory.

"If I'm so lame, how am I chillaxin at the most slamming party in town?" Rory questioned.

"You're at a party?" Camille asked, wondering where it was.

"Wait, did we miss another mathletes event?" Ethan panicked, not wanting to miss out on another one since what happened the last time.

"No, dude! A real party! At this huge mansion! And almost all the kids here are seniors, including the girls!" Benny and Ethan shared glances, not believing Rory would ever be allowed in a party. "Guys, this party is off the hook!"

"How'd you get in?" Benny questioned.

"These Guys saw me at Gamer Town and asked me if I wanted to come. Oh, and, Cam, your Dusker babe is here, and she is looking fine!"

Camille's phone dinged, signaling that she got a message from Rory. When she clicked on the notification, a video popping up. "Check out the hot senior babe she's dancing with."

The screen showed Erica standing around an empty living room. Camille's excitement for the boy getting into a party, quickly vanished as she realized why no one appeared to be around her. She shared glances with Benny and Ethan, all realizing the same thing.

"Uh, Rory?" Ethan nervously asked. "These seniors... they're not from the drama club, are they?"

"Yeah, some of them. Oh, and get this: there's gonna be a buffet at midnight!"

"That sounds like a vampire version of Cinderella." Camille commented.

"Rory, you need to listen, Okay? We need you-" Ethan was saying, but cut off by Rory's voice.

"Sorry! I gotta go, conga line! Bye, Cam!"

The three continued staring at Camille's home screen, not knowing what to do. Benny let out a low whistle under his breath, making the girl glare at him as she put her phone back in her pocket.

Benny looked over to Ethan, seeing the look on his face. "Oh, don't say it." He sighed, knowing exactly what he was thinking. He turned to look over at Cam saying, "and don't agree with him. Because if you agree with him, we'll have to go find that doofus, and I for one do not want to crash a vampire dinner party."

"It might be cool." Camille defended, her arms crossed as she shrugged her shoulders.

Ethan smirked at Benny's face, knowing that he had won since Camille agreed. Whenever disagreements happened between the them, Camille would always be the one to have the final vote.

"Come on, Rory's great." Camille explained. "I don't understand why you guys don't like him."

"Fine, I'll go." Benny said, giving into the girl. "But we're not walking."