𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑

Camille, Benny, And Ethan we're setting the gallons of candy that Benny had brought over to the Morgan residence.

"Where'd you get all this?" Camille asked, smiling at all the stuff on the table. Benny smiled in accomplishment, happy he made the girl smile.

"Did you rob an ice cream truck or something?" Ethan questioned.

"Tomorrow, we officially join the high school brother and sisterhood." Benny announced. "We are men and women. We must mark the moment."

"Great speech." Camille commented, reaching over to grab the tub of her favorite ice cream Benny handed her. "I really felt the emotion."

"Let's make a sundae to end all sundaes!" Ethan exclaimed, grabbing the bag of marshmallows. He turned to Camille and Benny, saying, "you remember when you put 176 of these in your mouth?"

"Yeah, right! It was 185!" Benny argued.

"No way." Ethan scoffed at the idea. "I did 172, Camille did 174, you did 176."

"I got 180!" Camille argued.

"You guys barely hit 150!" Benny yelled. Camille and Benny all reached to take the bag of marshmallows away from Ethan. The three began stuffing the marshmallows in there mouth, bragging about how many they could fit.

"Hey, Ethan! Do you hear that?" Jane asked her older brother, but got no response since him and his two friends were busy stuffing marshmallows in their face. She rolled her eyes, grabbing her doll. "Teenagers are really dumb." The girl slipped out the door without any of the teens noticing.

She found the source of the noise, seeing a boy playing hockey with the wall of the garage. "What are you doing?" Jane questioned the boy.

"What's it look like I'm doing?" The boy replied.

"Trespassing."

"Why don't you make like an egg and beat it." The boy told her.

"I'm gonna tell my big brother." Jane threatened, crossing her arms.

"Really? I'm so scared." The boy mocked. "I've seen your brother. He might be older, but he's not big."

"Then I'll get Camille." Jane smirked when the boy's eyes widened. "She'll Get everyone at school to call you a bed wetter."

"I- I'm not scared of her." The boy stuttered before grabbing the doll from Jane's hands and hitting it with his hockey stick. "Fetch!"

"Abby!" Jane yelled, running the retrieve her doll. A shadow passed by and something picked the boy up while Jane was still grabbing her doll. She turned around when she heard the sound of the hockey stick fall to the ground.

She cautiously walked up to the hockey stick, wondering where the boy went. A sneaker fell in front of her, causing her to let out a scream. When the three teens in the house heard the screams, they rushed out onto the porch.

They were met with the sight of Mrs and Mr Morgan comforting a freaked out Jane. The marshmallows fell out of their mouths in shock, knowing they would be in trouble for not watching the eight year old.

"Hey, you're home early." Ethan awkwardly greeted his parents. "How was date night?"

"You guys look so cute!" Camille gave them a wide grin, it dropping when everyone turned to her, making her realize it wasn't the time. "Oh..." she nodded, turning to Ethan, patting him on the back, "...good luck, buddy."

Camille and Benny hightailed their way off the porch, past Ethan and his parents.

"Think we should start planning his funeral?" Camille asked Benny as they walked down the driveway.

"He'll be lucky if all they do is ground him." Benny replied.