𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔

On call with Benny who was trying to convince him into asking Sarah out, Ethan threw his shirt on

On call with Benny who was trying to convince him into asking Sarah out, Ethan threw his shirt on. "I'm not gonna do it, Benny." Ethan said for what must have been the tenth time.

"Come on, I'm trying to help." Benny insisted.

"I don't need your help. Look, I have my lucky socks," Ethan began a list, "clean shirt, ad a fresh bottle of cologne."

"Dude, you have absolutely no game."

"And you do?" Ethan questioned. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've had a crush on Cam for... about two or three years and what'd you accomplish with her?"

"Okay, I don't, but my dad is on the dating scene." Benny stated.

Walking into Ethan's house, curls done nicely as always and wearing a tan sweater with flare jeans, Camille stopped when she saw Mr. Morgan peeking through his son's door with folded towels in his arms. "Mr. Ethan's dad." She whispered, making him jump and drop a towel.

Hearing a noise behind him, Ethan turned to see his dad -catching the towel he had dropped- and Camille standing in the doorway of his room.

"Ahh." Mr. Morgan walked into his son's room with an awkward chuckle. "I have hockey tickets tonight." He took the three tickets out of his pocket.

"I thought maybe you, Benny, and Cam would want to come along so..." he looked around the room nervously. "I'll just leave em here."

As his dad set the tickets on the nightstand, Ethan realized what he had seen. "Dad, this is not what it looks like."

"I'm teaching him how to be a man." Benny said from the computer.

"What did I just walk into?" Camille's eyes widened in horror, turning to Mr. Morgan who shared the same look with her. "I should just stick with Rory and the girls."

"Your cage thing arrived from that warlock movie you love. That's... in the back." Mr. Morgan walked out of the room with his towels.

"You guys need some time alone?" Camille grabbed the tickets from the nightstand and jumped into Ethan's bed to lay on her stomach.

"The cage of eternity." Benny grinned. "The thing's a chick magnet."

Camille looked up from the tickets and stared at him, blinking her eyes. "Benny, lets be real, the only chick magnet you guys have is me."

~*~

"I heard Ms. Calliope's off on vacation with the dolphins." Camille complained as she walked down the school halls alongside Erica with Sarah on the blonde's other side. "Mr. Starwaski's subbing."

"Ew, the one that took your makeup bag away?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, and my straightener." Erica stated with a scoff at the idea of the substitute.