𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑

A green light illuminated the computer lab that was covered in vines, as the girl from earlier had her head down on the keyboard of a computer, vines keeping her intact with the chair

"Ew, ew, ew." Camille shuddered in disgust, putting her hands up to her ears.

She stayed back with Ethan as Benny walked up to the girl with her head on the keyboard and examined the vines on her face. "Man, this stuff spreads fast."

"This girl is garnished." Ethan observed, him and Camille holding onto one another's shoulders as they looked at the girl in disgust. "What do we do?"

"Get her a dermatologist." Camille suggested.

"I think we need some kind of weed killer." Benny stated. "I am not going to pull weeds out of this girl's face."

"You two hit the chemistry lab, and I'll call Sarah." Ethan instructed them, getting nods in response before the two walked out of the computer lab together.

The walk was quiet, uncomfortably quiet as Camille's eyes kept glancing up to the side of Benny's face, seeing him stare dead ahead to ignore eye contact with her. It didn't help that the chemistry lab was across the school.

"Hey, Benny?" Camille nervously looked down as she spoke up. "You remember when, uh, you guys used that love spell?"

"I'm really sorry about that, Cam, really, really-" Benny explained, being cut off by the girl.

"Why'd you, uh..." Camille ran a hand nervously through her curls. "Why'd you make it? You know, like..." she looked up to see him looking at her, "did you make it for someone?"

"Well, you know, Ethan's been wanting to go out with Sarah for the longest time..." Benny trailed off nervously.

"Right, yeah, of course." Camille put a smile on her face, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear and shook her head at herself as they reached the chemistry lab.

Benny opened the door, holding it open so she could walk through, but looked down as she passed him. Back to silence, searching the cabinets until they found bottles of weed killer and left the room with them.

Now back to the silent walk with weed killer in their hands. This time, it was Benny who spoke up and broke the silence. "You know, Ethan's always had trouble talking to her..." Benny looked down at the side of her face as he spoke. "He's not sure... if she'd actually say yes."

Camille pushed back her hair and looked up to Benny. "Maybe she's scared to ask too." She replied, glancing down at the bottle in her hand and then straight down the hallway. "Because if he says no, it might ruin everything."

"Okay, lets whack some weeds." Benny grinned as him and Camille walked back into the computer lab, with bottles of weed killer in hand.

"Yeah!" Camille cheered, him and her pointing their bottles at the same time, having their hands touch. "Any last words?"