𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘

Camille was a nerd

Camille was a nerd. More of a nerd than people at school would have guessed. Definitely not as nerdy as the three boys she sat with on Ethan's couch, of course. She considered herself more like as nerdy as Erika was before she turned into a vampire.

However, Camille noticed that she was having trouble enjoying the show: Scare Finder with the boys. See she always liked the ghost episodes, she'd watch ghost shows any day. Though she was never really able to get behind the vampire and werewolf stuff because she never believed in them. Until Jessie's party.

And now that she was one of the creatures that Doug 'hunted', she still couldn't sit and watch any other episodes except the ghost ones. Which is why she was wrapped in her blanket, mindlessly stuffing her face with popcorn along with Rory, right between Benny and her blonde best friend.

Ethan and Benny were not appreciating the loud chews coming from the two vampires on the couch and shot them both a dirty look.

"Guys!" Ethan scolded. "You know vampires don't even need food!"

"You know I'm a stress eater." Rory defended himself. Camille just ignored them and continued eating her popcorn.

"Doug's fearless." Benny admired the man. "He's like a machine designed to delete fear from itself."

Camille let out a small chuckle. But she decided not to say anything and instead go on her phone to text Sarah and Erika, the two girls she wished she could have hung out with instead. But sadly, she had made plans to hang out with Rory because he forgot the show was on that night and they ended up coming over to Ethan's last minute.

Ethan's doorbell rang and the boy immediately turned to Camille who was on her phone, ignoring the sound. After about five to ten seconds, he spoke up. "Cam. Could you get that?"

Camille looked up from her phone, looking to the boy with an annoyed stare. "Ugh!" She scoffed and stood up from the couch. "Fine." She walked up to the door, opening it to see the man who she had just seen on the screen a minute ago. "Ew! Ethan!"

~*~

After Ethan, Benny, and Rory's so called hero appeared, Camille left as soon as possible and had gone to Sarah's house. Now the two stood together on the sidewalk in front of school, Sarah sucking down her 'juice box' while Camille fixed up her curls in her mirror.

"Did you turn eleven last night?" Erika questioned as she walked up to the girls. "What's up with the juice box?"

"It's a blood substitute Benny's grandma gave me." Sarah answered, as the juice box was taken by Erika who sniffed it. "Guess she's used to packing nerd lunches."

"What's wrong with a juice box?" Camille questioned them. "My fridge is stocked with them."

"Smells like a shoe." Erika immediately handed it back. "How is it?"