𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑏 𝐺𝑜𝑜

Questioning her decision of ever helping Benny and Ethan, Camille sat in a chair in the school office, waiting to be sent in to talk to the Principal about what they had done

Questioning her decision of ever helping Benny and Ethan, Camille sat in a chair in the school office, waiting to be sent in to talk to the Principal about what they had done. With her arms crossed, she leaned back in the seat with a permanent glare on her face, imagining the principal being in front of her so she could curse him.

"Let's just curse him." Camille spoke up, looking over to Ethan. Her gold necklaces dangled from her neck, down her white, long sleeve turtleneck that was paired with a big, button up brown cardigan and on top of that, a denim jacket.

"You're not gonna curse our school principal." Ethan sighed in response, it being the fifth time he told her.

"It would a fix a lot, but whatever." Camille rolled her eyes, turning to Benny who looked off at the girl sitting in the seat on his other side. The unknown named girl stared straight ahead, ignoring every word he said to her, earbuds in her ears.

"You get sent up here often?" Benny asked the girl.

"How could I let you convince me to rewire the PA system?" Ethan complained.

"Because I'm incredibly charming." Benny replied, his eyes on the girl beside him.

Seeing the look on Camille's face and the way Benny stared at the other girl, Ethan decided to speak up. "The Hulk would turn pink before she talks to you."

"She's not gonna talk to you." Camille gave him a dirty look, scoffing at the idea.

"She might!" Benny argued, turning to her before going back to the other girl, but before he could, Camille grabbed him by the ear to turn him away from her.

"You're not gonna talk to her." The words words came out before she could stop herself and with an angry look, she sat back in her chair and crossed her arms.

Face falling as he turned to Camille, Benny felt bad. He still had to find a way to make up for the whole love potion thing and now she just seemed to be even more angry with him. "Cam, she's not even listening to me." He turned in his seat to face the curly haired girl, his full attention on her.

"I don't care." Camille mumbled, looking towards the door to the principal's office.

Not believing her for a second, Benny looked to Ethan who shrugged, not used to seeing Camille act like this. Sure she had been angry with both of them for the love potion situation and she's been annoyed with Benny for flirting with girls, but when he flirted with girls, she usually just one-upped him and it would turn into a contest that neither won.

Maybe Benny had finally gotten his dream of her finally showing a sign of jealousy from him flirting with another girl, or maybe she was just annoyed with him.

"Young lady!" The principal called, looking to the girl with earbuds.

"Finally." Camille muttered under her breath, immediately scolding herself in her head afterwards. But seeing that the girl wasn't moving at all, just boiled her anger even more. Then when the principal had to call out to her for a third time, Camille ran out of patience and stood up, yanking the earbud out of the girl's ear.