𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑣𝑠 𝑉𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠

Ethan was surprisingly running late, leaving Benny to walk to school without him and meet up with Camille and Rory

Ethan was surprisingly running late, leaving Benny to walk to school without him and meet up with Camille and Rory. Now if Ethan was there with them, he would've noticed how Benny and Camille stayed on either side of Rory. But Rory didn't think much of how Benny was acting, his focus was on how weird and quiet Camille was being.

But when they got to school, they somehow lost Rory in the hallway. Most likely found Erica and began following her. So Camille and Benny were walking side by side. Without Rory, without Ethan, without Erica and Sarah. Just the two of them.

"You okay?" Benny was the first to speak up, glancing up at her for a second, then to the ground.

"Yeah." Camille, quickly and rudely replied.

"Well... you know we haven't actually talked in a while." Benny said.

"We talk everyday, Benny." Camille's tone didn't change.

"Not without other people around recently." Benny now matched her tone. "And why've you been so rude? At first I thought you were just mad about the potion, but you seemed fine a week ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Camille sarcastically said. "Why don't you talk to your weird ear wax girl."

"See, that's what it is!" Benny exclaimed, stopping and gripping her wrist to make her face him. "You keep bringing her up, mad you couldn't get her to talk to you?"

"Aww, I'm so sad the weird wax girl won't talk to me!" Camille fake pouted. Then with an eye roll, she went to begin walking away.

Only to be stopped by Ethan running up and grabbing both her and Benny by the wrist. "Guys!" He got them both to face him, their elbows bumping into one another which caused them both to send a harsh glance to the other.

"I think I'm changing." Ethan ignored it, his panic being his only focus. "I chased a car this morning. 17 blocks. I only lost it when it went on the freeway."

"You did not run 17 blocks." Camille denied. She couldn't even imagine him running half a block.

"I think I'd know if I ran 17 blocks." Ethan harshly said, making Camille be taken aback.

"Would you relax?" Benny asked the boy, now not caring if his tone sounded harsh.

Ethan just glared at Camille for a long 5 seconds, with Benny glaring right back at him and standing closer to Ethan so that Camille was halfway behind him.

Once Ethan finally turned away from the girl, Benny continued. His tone just slightly calmer. "I checked in with Professor Google. You have to be bitten by a werewolf when it's a wolf, for the curse to pass on."

"Yeah, because scientists actually studied werewolves." Camille quietly said so that only Benny would hear.

Benny ignored her and began walking, on his way to the student lounge. Camille sighed when Ethan began following him, so she began following. As they stepped into the student lounge, Benny continued. "You just got scratched by David when he was in jock form."