𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑔

Camille walked beside Benny, holding into the straps of her bag as she tried keeping her annoyance to herself. The box Benny was keeping the dog in was in his hands, shaking as it tried to get out.

"Man, I'm telling you, this feels wrong. That dog isn't just undead. He's evil. He tried to eat my hand this morning." Ethan explained.

"Maybe he's hungry." Camille suggested, her voice laced with annoyance.

"Why? Didn't you feed him?" Benny casually asked Ethan.

"No. Sorry, I didn't have any dead-dog chow lying around." Ethan snapped.

"Maybe you should've got some beforehand." Camille snapped. "See? If you just let me pull the pet cemetery thing, it would've worked out perfectly. I would get the dog, Rory and I would get the dog chow in seconds-"

"And you would get the girl! Why would I just allow that?" Benny questioned, annoyance slipping through his voice.

"I don't know, I guess I was just expecting you to do something smart for once." Camille shot back. Ethan looked to his two friends, his face filled with confusion. He had never seen their arguments over girls get so heated before.

Benny and Camille's faces stiffened, not wanting to talk to each other anymore as they turned the corner. Camille noticed Della down the hall, standing with her fiends again. "There. Go give the girl her dead dog." Camille annoyedly instructed, getting towards the blonde girl.

"Wish me luck." Benny cheered, trying to forget the argument that happened. He ran down the hallway

Camille crossed her arms as she glared down the hallway. Ethan carefully inched his way closer to the girl, making sure she wasn't mad at him. "You good?"

"As always, I'm absolutely amazing." Camille replied.

"You're not jealous, are you?" Ethan asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of Benny?" Camille asked.

"Of Della." Ethan replied.

"Who?" Camille questioned, but didn't get an answer since Sarah popped up behind them.

"What are you and dumber you doing?" Sarah asked.

"What? Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about." Ethan nervously lied.

"We brought a dog back to life and Benny gave it to little miss blonde over there." Camille bluntly explained, rolling her eyes.

"She's joking." Ethan nervously laughed.

"I know your work when I see it. I was trying out for a new sales job when a skunk attacked me." Sarah crossed her arms, giving the boy a look.

"Look, all I did was help Benny, um, rescue an innocent girl's dog." Ethan explained.

"Innocent?" Camille questioned. "She ruined my hair!"

"Puffles? Puffles!" Della yelled as her dog growled at her and tried to attack her. "What are you doing? Puffles, what's wrong with you?" The dog began chasing her down the hallway, making her let out a scream. Camille couldn't stop laughing as she watched the girl.

Benny followed after the blonde. "Wait! Oh! She didn't even say thank you! Ugh!" He threw his hands up before running after the girl again.

Sarah turned to look at Ethan, wanting an explanation from the boy. "Coincidence." Is all he said before walking away, nervously fiddling with his hands as Sarah and Camille followed him. "Look, I can explain."

"Hey, what is up?" Rory greeted, joining the three.

"What happened to you?" Ethan asked, looking down at his bandaged fingers.