𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑡

Camille was at her locker, grabbing her books for class before closing the locker door. When the door shut, she was met with the sight of Benny leaning against the locker next to hers, making glare at him. "That's just creepy." She said.

"We have to meet up with Ethan." He told her, not leaving her time to reply before grabbing her hand and dragging with him towards Ethan's locker. When they got there, she saw Ethan sitting on the ground with his laptop in his hands as he fiddled with a flash drive. Benny look a seat on his right while Camille took a seat on his right so they could both watch as Ethan played the video.

"Hey, guys." Rory's hushed voice said. "Can you believe this? All these books and not a single decent comic."

"Seriously?" Camille questioned, agreeing with the boy that there should be at least one comic.

"No X-men. Not even the hulk."

Ethan shook his head at the boy. "Come on. Focus, buddy. Focus."

"Okay, I think I found what you're looking for. Check it out." Rory showed pages from the book that was sitting on Jesse's desk to the camera. "An angel's nest shall seed the Earth, soul for soul." He turned the camera back to face him. "The black army's rebirth, 'Neath a swallowed moon the dead take route. The barren orchard bears the devil's fruit."

Benny shared a look with Ethan as Camille's eyes widened in amazement. "Woah." She said in sync with Rory as if they were thinking the exact same thing. "Best. Metal. Lyrics. Ever."

"An angel's nest shall see the earth!" Rory sang. "Bum-chicka-Chong-cha-chong-cha-chung! Soul for soul the black army's rebirth! Bum-chicka-chong-cha-chong-cha-chung!"

"Ugh." Benny groaned. "I hate poetry! It never makes any sense! What 'angel's nest'?"

"Do they have a nest like a bird nest?" Camille asked, manly asking herself.

"Shh!" Ethan shushed his friends. "Cubile animus. Nest of souls." He explained, looking around to make sure no one was listening to them. "They found it by the angel statue in the cemetery, remember?"

"Oh." Benny and Camille realized.

"Seed the earth? What are they gardening?" Camille questioned, laughing a little after she asked.

"The box was buried In the ground. Like a seed, I guess." Ethan explained.

"Okay. The black army?" Benny asked.

"Easy, it's reverend black's followers." Ethan replied.

"Wow." Benny and Camille said together.

"So this is why you always get better marks than us in English." Benny realized.

"That and I don't call the teacher 'fart face' to his face." Ethan replied.

"Point taken." Camille said. "There's a second video file the drive." She pointed out.

Ethan double clicked on the second video file, making a video start to load. Camille rolled her eyes when she saw that it was the 'Dusk: unbitten' trailer.

"Our love will sparkle for all time. I'm AB positive you will be mine. Drinking your hemoglobin may be a crime, but our love will sparkle for all time." Jackeward said, making Camille sigh, sharing a look of annoyance with Benny.

"Bite me. I'm begging you." The girl in the trailer said.

"Wait..." Ethan looked up to the Dusk poster on the wall. "What did the poem say about the swallowed moon?"