𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒

The school day had come to an end and the three friends were walking out the door. "Hey, check it out." Benny began, holding his phone in his hand. "Looks like they found the rest of that missing senior."

"The rest?" Ethan questioned.

"Were they all chopped up or something?" Camille questioned.

"It said they found him all shriveled up, Kinda like this juice box." He said, holding the juice box up. Fortunately for Camille, Benny was pointing it up to Ethan instead of her as Benny accidentally squeezed the box, he squirted his juice box on Ethan's face. "I am so sorry. I-"

"Dude!" Ethan exclaimed, pushing the boy a little.

"Wow. Today just isn't your day is it?" Camille asked, laughing a little as Ethan used his sleeve to wipe the juice off.

"Oh, bummer, looks like she's already hooked up with Mr. Too-cool-for-school." Beeny said as they saw Sarah arguing with Jesse against a tree.

"Did someone say my name?" Rory asked, going in between Camille and Benny, putting his arms on their shoulders.

Camille gave the boy a smile which he more than happily returned. She then turned her attention back to Sarah and Jesse's arguing, seeing the girl walk away.

"Well, I'm done with school." Camille stated, linking her arm with Rory's. "See ya losers later, me and Rory have... better places to be."

~*~

Camille was at Ethan's house, sitting at the kitchen table as they worked on their homework.

"This is stupid." Camille groaned, looking down at her books that she hadn't even tried reading. She put her arms on the table before laying her head on top of them.

"It must be pretty embarrassing needing a babysitter in high school." Jane said, eating her cereal from her seat at the table. Camille laughed at the eight year old's comment, making Ethan glare at her.

Mr. and Mrs. Morgan walked entered the kitchen, wearing their outfits for square dancing. "Well howdy partnas." Mrs Morgan said in a terrible accent.

"Well ain't she as pretty as a twenty dollar bill in a ten gallon hat." Mr. Morgan said, also in a terrible accent.

"Well, Thank you, kind sir." She replied, curtsying. Mr. Morgan grabbed her hand, twirling her around before he dipped her. "We're going country line dancing."

"Yeah, I kinda noticed." Ethan told his parents, kinda embarrassed. "Um, mom, dad? I just wanted to say that you were right. I shouldn't have left Jane unattended last week. I learned my lesson. So, you can cancel the sitter and save twenty five dollars."

"Are you keeping track of their finances now?" Camille asked.

"Ethan, I already told you." Mrs. Morgan said, her arms crossed as she looked to her son. "I'm not gonna you alone with Jane until I know you can be trusted."

"You shouldn't cancel it." Camille immediately said, wanting to be able to talk to Erica. Ethan threw the girl a glare, making her shrug her shoulders. "What? I have my priorities."

"Sorry pal." Mr. Morgan said as Mrs. Morgan walked away. "She's the sheriff." He said, dancing out of the kitchen.

"Fine!" Ethan said, slamming his books shut before standing up. "We'll be in my room."

Camille stood up, grabbing her books from the table before following Ethan up the stairs.

~*~

The two were in Ethan's room, the boy was sitting at his desk while Camille was laying on his bed. Ethan was trying to protest from the babysitter and he figured the best way to do that was to stay in his room. Camille was hoping they weren't actually gonna stay in there since she really wanted to see Erica.