𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

"In conclusion, our yearbook needs a facelift." Ethan explained to the group of students sitting in desks as him and Benny stood in the front, describing their idea for the yearbook.

"Or at least some serious Botox."

Camille looked at the two in utter disgust, peeking past her famous handheld mirror she used to fix her curls. To ask her to not put her face in the yearbook was insane. Who wouldn't want to see a picture of her?

"Which brings us to photos that a lot of us spend as much time gaming," Benny continued. "as we do in school."

"We think we should use our avatars as our yearbook photos. Why look like yourself when you could look like a 25 level storm ranger?"

"I feel that who I am on the inside is better represented by Thor Ancorheart."

"Thanks to the yearbook committee for your time. We think that this idea could take the one chapel remember to the next level."

Camille held her caramel colored lipstick with a tight grip, trying her hardest to let the yearbook photo go. It was for Rory. What was he supposed to do when he didn't show up in the photo when they took his picture? And Erica, though she was probably in denial and still trying to get everything perfect for her picture.

"No, I don't think we're gonna be using that, but thanks anyway." The leader of the yearbook committee, Hannah, explained. "I propose we go totally retro and use this old-school camera for the student photos."

"An old camera?" Ethan questioned. "That how you're gonna improve the yearbook?"

"Thanks for coming." Hannah said with a scoff.

Camille quickly packed up her stuff in her bag, joining Benny's side as him and Ethan packed up their stuff. "That's my camera." The Weir complained. "Used to be. It was my grandma's."

"How do you know?"

"Sold it to her at a yard sale on Saturday. Easy money just sitting in my basement, wrapped in a bunch of blankets, waiting in a huge double locked chest."

"And now we can't use wicked avatars as our yearbook photos." Ethan stated, clearly annoyed. "Thanks."

"I don't get how it didn't work, I hear people don't like yearbook photos." Camille said, following the Morgan out of class.

"I'm sorry." Benny said, watching them leave. "Made 10 bucks, goes right to the go-kart fund."

That's what made Camille stop and turn to him with a huge grin, practically jumping on her heels. "Go-Kart?"

"Me and you," he put an arm over the girl's shoulder, her stomach knotting as a weird wave of heat washed over her face. "riding to the arcade in style."

The boy turned his head to look at her just as they walked out the door. After realizing she should say something, she started to speak up, but noticed a miracle walking down the hallway.

"Erica!" Camille wiggled her way out of Benny's arm and moved to link arms with the blonde vampire.

The blonde didn't question the actions of the Stentson girl. "Would you wanna hit the nail salon with me?" She asked, looking at her phone to schedule an appointment.

"Cam?" Benny called, watching in confusion as she walked off with Erica.

"Uh..." Camille looked down at her already painted nails. "I could go for pedicure."

The blonde dropped her hand that held her phone to her side, looking at the girl in curiosity. "Is that a new lipstick?"

Camille looked up to her, lost for words. No one had ever really noticed when she tried a new shade of lipstick. "Yeah... it's More Truffle, I usually go with Chai Genius, but they ran out at the store."