𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛,𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑙𝑠-

"He's a huge, awesome robot." Rory explained as they walked down the hall. Benny and the blonde boy had not stopped arguing, and Camille didn't stop backing the Keaner boy up. "All he'd have to do is yank on the warp engine nacelles."

"Okay, that's like saying a dude can fight a boat." Benny exclaimed.

"I mean, it could!" Camille added in.

"Guys- can't we did this in a girl free zone?" The Morgan looked around, seeing the girls in the hall laughing at them.

"I'm right here!" Camille shouted, glaring at the boy. But just then, she was grabbed by the arm and pulled towards the lockers, across from Sarah. Erica threw the girl a smile, removing her grip on her arm.

"It was perfect." The vampire smiled happily.

"Do you mean regular date perfect or vampire date perfect?" Sarah questioned.

"You know I don't bite and tell." Erica flashed her fangs. The. She turned to Camille with curiosity. "When's the last date you were on?"

"A few weeks ago." The curly haired girl shrugged. "I don't date much, I've noticed no one really matches up to me so I try not to hurt anyone's feelings."

"You mean someone who's really hot and flirts with every girl they see?" Sarah questioned with a quirk of her brow, hugging her books to her chest.

"Exactly." Camille nodded. "Why?" Just then, she was grabbed again, this time by Benny who glared at Erica as they continued down the hall.

"He's a robot in disguise! He'd just show up as a harmless truck!" Rory continued on.

"In space?"

"Yes, in space, dimwad." Camille pushed the boy.

"Hey, Coach." Ethan spoke up from behind his three friends, wanting more than anything to get stop having to listen to them arguing.

"Say goodbye, boys." The man said, making Camille glare at him. "Sorry, Cam." He quickly apologized under her cold stare. "Having to put this old relic in storage."

"But isn't that, like, the only trophy this school has ever won?"

"Of course."

"Yeah, but it sends the wrong message, you know? Winning isn't everything."

Camille froze, blood boiling, eyes glowing orange, fangs threatening to pop out as she glared at the man. But she kept it as cool as she could, keeping her voice from rising. "What are you talking about?" She questioned, clenching her hands into fists.

"Oh, Camille." The man shook his head. "Sure our teams come last in points, but, oh boy, we come first in so many other important areas."

"Yeah, like point avoiding." Benny commented.

"That is one sad trophy case." Rory added in.

"Can you hold that for a second?" Coach asked, handing the trophy to Ethan who's eyes went blue and went unnoticed by his friends because it happened so often.

Camille's eyes glistened with confusion, watching as Benny's hair suddenly became a complete mess. "Ew." She cringed at the sight. "Get a mirror."

"What'd you do that for?" The Weir turned to the blonde vampire who stood on the other side of Camille.

~*~

Opening up the paper bag that contained the lunch Ethan's mom had packed for her, Camille had a small smile on her face, happy to finally be able to eat for the day while Ethan sat across from her, reading from some book.

"Ah, here it is." The Morgan stated while Camille handed a pack of fruit snacks to Rory who sat at the end of the lunch table with his own lunch in front of him.  "Coach Ed. Says he was the gym teacher 30 years ago."

"He's ancient."

"I don't care what he is, but if he messes up my curls," Camille held up her fork as if she was gonna stab someone, "I'll shove this fork right up his-"

Benny grabbed her wrist and gently pulled it down. "Calm down, Cam, I won't let him touch your curls."

"I was gonna say eye." She mumbled, dropping her fork to pick up her turkey sandwich.

"Is he here right now?" Benny asked, picking up his own sandwich.

"Well..." Ethan began, eyes wide when the Weir's sandwich went flying across the cafeteria, landing a few feet from another table.

"I'll take that as a yes." Benny's eyes wandered around the room. "Jerk!"

"Aww." The girl gave him a mocking pouty face. "Benny's getting bullied by a dead guy." The boy just glared at her.

"Yep." The Seer turned back to his book. "There must some way to stop him, or get him to move on."

~*~

"Coach jammed you in good." Rory laughed at the sight of Ethan stuffed in his own locker. The blonde vampire tried pulling him out while Camille stood back against some lockers with Benny by her side.

"They can call me 'Benny Weir, Cam hair protector'." Benny smirked off into the distance as he thought about it.

"You're gonna be like a ninja?" Camille questioned.

"Already have a black belt." The boy made a black belt just appear in his hands, making the girl smile.

"My hero." She stood straighter, grabbing his arm to place it around her shoulders.

"I may have to dislocate one of your shoulders to get you out." Rory continued pulling on Ethan's arm. "Is that okay?"

"No!"

"Please I could beat Batman in a single move." Benny scoffed, face still red even while Camille moved his arm off of her, but kept a hold of him.

"Oh, really?" The girl questioned, punching him in the arm with her other hand.

"Ow!" The boy groaned, holding his arm in pain, watching as she walked away. She turned back to him for a second, a huge smirk on her face while joining Ethan -who was finally out of the locker- and Rory's side.

"Cam, Benny, aren't there any spells to get rid of ghosts?" Then the boy turned to look behind him while the ghost spoke to him.

"What is your deal!" Ethan exclaimed, making Camille look around the halls uncomfortably, not wanting to risk anyone thinking one of her best friends had gone insane. "Is this about that dumb trophy?"

"Okay fine." The boy cowered back like the the ghost Coach was yelling at him. Camille grabbed her friend by the shoulder, pushing him towards her a bit. "If I get it back in that case will you leave me alone?" A few moment later, he let out a laugh. "Me? Win a trophy? For sports? No way. Not in a million years."

"He'd break something." Camille stated, looking to Rory who nodded in agreement. When she turned back to the Morgan, she cringed in disgust. "Ethan! We're in school!"