Eleven

~Felix's POV~

"Okay!" Alice claps her hands gaining everyone's attention. Right now we are in the ballroom in one of the hotels in Seattle, Alice hosting the baby shower/gender reveal-254 of Tory's friends are here which she has from all of the species, except for cold one since she only knows me, Demetri and the Cullens. Some which she hates. Before we get to the gifts, everyone but us knowing about what the baby is-I don't know how it's a gender reveal if only Tory and I don't know about the baby "time to fine out if Tory is carrying a boy or a girl!" So far we have been playing games.

A balloon is brought out "Here's Tory!" Tory has a kitchen knife in her hand and I give her a look as she has her hand on her belly with the other holding the very sharp knife.

"No" I take the knife from her, she pouts "I am not risking you slipping and accidentally stabbing yourself"

"Fine" she sighs, before pulling out a machete "ah!" She lets out a war cry before slashing the balloon and blue paint falls out.

"Dad?" I hear Rhaenyra ask "why does Felix look ready to murder that machete?"

"Because your sister is carrying precious cargo" Demetri whispers "and it's the protective side of him"

"Where" taking the machete away "did you get this?"

"Over there" she points and my eyes widen when I see a bunch of sharp objects next to my mate on a table. Throwing the blades away, I grab Tory and pick her up before running her to the other side of the room glaring at the dangerous weapons "can we be happy we are having a boy?"

I smile before kissing her belly "I love you" our son kicks having me smile even brighter.

"Present time!" Alice yells, we see the mountain of presents and I groan at how many things there are "quit your whining Felix!" Everyone laughs as we make our way to the stage to open gift after gift.

The first is a crib, at least we're off to a good start. Then we see a bunch of diapers, geez how many diapers will our son need? I get babies shit a lot but I mean-really? "Oh my god" my mate holds up a mobile of knives "this is"

"Perfect" she says as I growl "absolutely not, no way is my son going to have sharp blades spinning around above him as he sleeps"

"Their not real" I see my mate stand herself, not really. It's one of those fake things you get at the store on Halloween or something like that.

"Fine" grumbling, my mate then opens a bunch more diapers "how many diapers will our son go through?"

"A lot" many people say, I look around at the diapers and I raise my eyebrow at Tory.

"What are we feeding him?" I ask, many people laugh as Tory slaps my arm before grabbing it. I go on high alert "Tory?" She gasps and we see her seat is wet when she stands.

"Coming" she breathed out "baby on his way"

~Time Skip~

"Ah!" Tory screams as she is pushing out child into the world, I stand behind the midwife with my camera recording every minute of this "Felix! Keep that camera away from my vagina!"

"I am recording" I look at her "our son's birth, I want to remember every bit of it"

"And when he's older and thinks about sex, I'm going to show him that" Tory breathed deeply "video to prove that sex is not all that amazing!" She screams as we see the head.

"Wow" I comment "it's like a squishy watermelon being pushed out of a clam" the midwife, nurse and Tory stare at me "keep pushing" I continue to watch as Tory screams, I also see some crap come from her body. This is both gross and amazing, gross that I saw her shit but amazing that I'm watching her bring our child into the world.

When our son is our, I hear him crying very loudly. I smile as I turn off my phone and keep an eye on my son, when he's all cleaned up I take him from the nurse as the midwife helps Tory with the after birth. "Hello, Jackson" rocking him in my arms "I'm your papa and I love you so much"