Seven

It's the first day of training and I'm here to make sure that the wolves know how to fight in case any newborns go onto their land but other then that the Cullens are dealing with them. So far the Jasper has been showing how to deal with the newborns, how they are most likely to fight.

"Tory" I look over to see Felix come over with some pink peonies. Felix is here to oversee with me the training while Jane is updating the kings about what is happening. I told my grandmother to stop the courtships and she demanded why and I told her it's better to say in person, so now she thinks I'm pregnant. Also I talked with the heads of the other factions and they have agreed that once the newborn army has been dealt with that the Cullens be taken to the heart of the government. That a trial shall take place "I want to know if tonight you'd like to go on a date with me? Have some dinner?"

"Sure" nodding my head, I take the flowers and sniff them smiling "thanks for the flowers" he nods his head "and what are your thoughts on having dinner? Like what should I wear?"

"Maybe get a couple people?" He suggests "if not I got us reservations at this nice little restaurant in Port Angelas"

"I'm fine with either" I tell him, biting my lip "um, so what time should I get ready?"

"Around five" he said, I nod my head just as Edward and Bella get here. I groan seeing them, shaking my head I look back to Felix who is also frowning looking at Bella and Edward. Just then the wolves come by, I see a russet wolf with one eye go to Bella.

"They don't trust us to be in their human forms" Edward tells Carlisle.

"They came" Carlisle says "that's what matters, can you translate?" Walking forward "welcome, Jasper here has experience with newborns along with Tory and Felix" Jacob growls at us and we growl back, my teeth come out and I make a snapping motion.

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us?" Edward cuts through this growling match, as in I was seconds away from ripping him apart and it seems Felix agrees.

"Their a great deal stronger since their own human blood still lingers in their tissue" Carlisle says "our kind! Is never more physically stronger than within the first few months of our lifetime"

"He's right" Jasper says "it's why they were created"

"They want to know about why Felix and Tory refuse to fight" Edward says as they are done training. The other wolves grumble or make some sort of noise at that.

"Is it all of them" I demand "or just one, because I have just about had it with Jacob Black!" Looking at Jacob who is glaring at me "YOUR DUMBASS SLUTTY BITCH" Bella starts to cry "IS GOING TO DIE! THE SUPERNATURAL COUNCIL HAVE ALL BUT DECREED IT SO THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE! KEEP THIS UP AND YOU WILL BE ON TRIAL AS WELL FOR BEING A DANGER TO EVERYONE!"

"He says Bella doesn't deserve to die" I have just about had it, going over I grab Jacob by the hind legs and use him as a bat against a tree.

"Stop!" Bella stabs me in the side, when she does that I drop Jacob and look at her and her smile before she realizes what she did by my pissed off face. Pulling out the knife I grab Bella and use her as a bat against the tree, I see the wolves are keeping the Cullens from helping and also Felix has shattered half of Jacob's bones.

When I drop Bella, I use the knife that she had and cut off her hand. She screams when I did this. Pulling away I look at the wolves and Cullens "the next person who pisses me it off dead" taking Felix's hand I take him away from them all. Taking a step away from him he god to check the wound "ah" I stop him "as much as I'd love for you to check my injury, I am most likely going to jump your bones if you do and I want to wait. See if what we have is real"

"Me too" nodding his head "but I want to make sure your okay"

"How about" lifting up my shirt "there, you can see the wound but not touch" he looks and I see he's still pissed for what Bella did.