One

"What does" I ask Mason over the phone "I don't want to speak with you ever again, do you not understand?" I'm really starting to get pisses off with him—with the newborn army being created, the Cullens not doing anything but sitting on their fucking asses, and Bella not being turned I am just about ready to turn Forks and La Push into a ghost town. I do not have the time to deal with Mason and his constant begging, I just don't.

Bella is currently in Florida seeing her mom saying a final goodbye while Charlie is doing some sort of police business that I'm down in Seattle with the other leaders or their representatives more like it, with the whole newborn army. When I walk back into the room everyone looks my way "I will be clear about this, the Cullens are a danger to our species whether it's being a witch, a vampire or a shifter or someone else"

"Agreed" they all speak

"What do you wish to do?" Fiona, the representative of the witches asks

"I say we teach them a lesson but also have this moment be recorded for any future...indiscretions that could possibly be called out for" sitting back down at my spot.

"We also" Talon the representative and future alpha of of werewolves speaks, god she smells so badly "need to address the problem with the current heads of the cold one vampires"

"I agree" Finn, the son of traditional vampires nods his head. Their kids have coke to an agreement while they cold ones distant themselves acting as though we all don't exist "Victory? When you went to Volterra, what were your first thoughts?"

"I basically yelled at them" thinking back "and the rumors of Aro? Him being power hungry are confirmed, no supernatural is safe as long as he exists"

"Marcus?" Marina, the princess of mermaids asks "what of him?"

"He needs to be destroyed" shaking my head "those vampires don't know how to be proper rulers"

"I'll say it" Fiona speaks up "life was so much more easier before the Cullens existed, I say know the newborn army is dealt with we have them destroyed"

"No" everyone looks at me

"No?" Talon asked "why?"

"For the pain they are putting us all through" I wave my finger around the room "they don't deserve an easy out as death, they need to pay"

"What do you have in mind?" Marina asked

"Torture"