Fourteen

"OH MY GOD!" I scream "TELL ME NOW!"

"Bella will become one of us" Alice dry cries "please, just don't"

"When?" I ask "when will she become a vampire?"

"After graduation" she speaks "it will happen, the secret will stay a secret"

"May I?" Aro walks down and warily goes to Alice "I can see if she's telling the truth and I am still the ruler so"

"THEN ACT LIKE IT!" He jumps into one of the guards arms, when he's set down he takes Alice's hand and sees the vision.

When he lets Alice's hand go "Bella will become a vampire" looking my way "as leader, the Cullens will leave with Bella Swan and after graduation she will be turned"

I growl, he takes a step back in fear "I shall oversee the turning, seeing as these disgraceful vampires can't do ONE SIMPLE THING!" The Cullens flinch back "if Bella isn't turned before her next birthday I will start killing at least a hundred humans! NO NO" thinking of something better "YOU CULLENS WILL BE THE ONES TO DRINK ALL OF THE HUMANS AND I STILL EXPECT YOU CULLENS TO CHANGE YOUR DIET AND IF BELLA DOESN'T KILL ANY HUMANS TORTURE IS IN YOUR VERY NEAR FUTURE!"

I leave the room since I need to do something about this heat, I am so pissed off. I was so close to killing, wait! You know what, I go around the castle and I start laughing like a maniac as I kill some of the lower guard members. When I'm done I see the kings and the Cullens stare at me "This is what happens when you piss me off!" I laugh when I press the button and the vampires jump back, then the flamethrower stops blowing flame and I scream so upset that all of the windows and anything made of glass within a mile breaks. The vampires all cover their ears but I see cracks in their skin when I'm done.

Leaving the castle, I get a cab and am driven to Venice. After a few hours, I have the cab driver drive us to the alley. Very dark into the alley so I get out and go into the front seat and straddle the cab driver. "Hi" I say, the man blushes as I kiss the side of his neck. The beating of his blood rings in my ears and my teeth come out before I bite into the man's neck. Using my hand I cover the man's mouth from screaming.

When there isn't anymore blood that spills from his wound, I hear his heart stop and get out of the car. Grabbing the phone I use it to get a ticket for me to go back home.

~Felix's POV~

We stared at how my mate acts all crazy, when she left I see the kings stare at the Cullens in fury "Carlisle" Aro states "we have been friends for years now"

"Yes" nodding his head

"But" Aro growls "when you have another supernatural from a different faction group interfere for your mistakes, there will be hell to pay" he walks away then.

"Felix and Jane shall head to Forks" Marcus announces "with you to ensure you fix your mistake" he leaves then, the only one left is Caius who smiles.

"I thought today was going to be such a boring day" looking at each Cullen who is afraid, good "but thanks to you Cullens, a lesson has been learned"

"Oh?" Edward Cullen snarkily asks ignoring his family who sends him looks to shut up "and what lesson is that?"

"Don't piss off a siren" then he runs and grabs Edward by the throat "and talk back at me like you did again" cracks form in Edward's skin "and you will die" letting go he runs away. Jane and I stay back to look at each Cullen, they look at me.

"Well" Jane smiles "I believe this trip will be fun, right Felix"

"Right"