Six

~Tory's POV~

"Why does the human keep calling?" It has been two hours and Bella has been calling me nonstop, I've blocked her but I'm guessing she got a different phone to call from.

"I don't know" I am on top of Felix, my head on his naked chest as I trail my finger over his nipple. Felix has been stroking my back, we've been silent and enjoying each other's company in silence that I felt like I was in heaven. Until Bella called two hours ago and hasn't stopped "but I'm guessing she won't stop" grabbing the phone, I answer the call "what do you want?"

"Tory" her voice doesn't sound likes it's normal bitchy self, she sounds sick almost.

"Victory" snapping

"Tory" she corrects herself "I need your help"

"Goodbye"

Just as I was about to press the end call she screams "I'm pregnant with Edward's baby!" My thumb hovers over the end call button as I pull back to look at Felix who is also confused.

"Did you" I ask "just say your pregnant by Edward? A cold one vampire?" I've heard of cold one female vampires having children but with the help of a witch and traditional vampires having babies but it's rare. But this? This is unheard of.

"Yes" she sounds close to crying "I know you hate me but...I don't want to lose my baby, please help me"

"Does the baby have a heartbeat?" Felix asks

"According to Edward, no" I feel Felix stiffen beneath me "also an old lady who is a shaman or whatever said death when she looked at me"

"How far are you?" I ask

"About a month but the baby is growing really fast that I look about four months pregnant" she whispers

"Give me a moment" muting us, I look at Felix and his hard expression "what's the matter?"

"If the mind reader can't hear the child's heartbeat" Felix sits up, bringing me with him to sit up and holds me close "then it's an immortal child"

"But if it's growing in her" I ask "wouldn't it not be immortal?"

Felix is silent "tell the human we will help her, but if the child is an immortal when it's born I am destroying it"

"And Bella?"

"Kill her too" he states "she has something growing in her that could be dangerous for our world" unmuting my phone "we will be at the Cullens in an hour" hanging up the phone, Felix looks at me worried "I will check it out"

"Like fucking hell you will!" I yell getting up, I go to grab some clothes "I'm coming with!" Just as I button up my top, Felix is before me and grabs my shoulders.

"This is serious" he has me stop "I can't lose you Tory"

Putting my hand on his cheek "and you won't" leaning up to kiss him, we share a slow and loving kiss. As I pull away, I say "but be damned if I'm letting you go anywhere dangerous without me"

~Felix's POV~

"You need to eat more" I whisper to Tory as we are in the Cullen's house, it's been a week since that human informed us of this pregnancy. Tory called the supernatural leaders of each race minus Aro or any of the kings, she told them of this and they agreed to let us handle this. But once the baby is born and if it can prove not to be a threat, I won't destroy it.

She gives me a look and I put a piece of watermelon to her mouth, she is stubborn before opening her mouth and eating the piece. "You need to stop fussing"

"I" handing her another watermelon "just want you to be healthy" whispering in her ear "the both of you" she smiles as she eats another piece of watermelon. We had one of her friends hide the pregnancy from the Cullens, even put a spell over our minds to block the mind reader from hearing our thoughts. This is our news that we want to keep until we are ready to tell people, not some mind reader who is an overgrown child.

The human gags before a bucket is before her and she vomits, that baby has been slowly killing her. Won't let her get the nutrients it needs to survive, the Cullens have been trying to get any kind of food into her. Just as the human goes to sleep, I get a text and see it's from Demetri.

Demetri: How's Tory?

Me: Being stubborn as usual, I don't trust these Cullen's

Yes, we informed Demetri about the baby and Rhaenyra. Both of them are on their way here to see for themselves about this baby, also Demetri wants to keep Rhaenyra away from some human boy. About a week ago they moved to Greece to the house Demetri owns, his stuff from Italy was shipped along with my things that were shipped here. We don't know how Demetri managed to leave the Volturi with Chelsea, but he did.

Me: How's things with Rhaenyra's mother?

Demetri also came to the states to talk with Rhaenyra's mother about adopting her and the baby, last I heard they were in Florida.

Demetri: No problem, Rhaenyra's mother merely said that as long as she has some sort of contact with the child not caring if it sees her as it's mother or not.

Me: How far is she?

Demetri: About seven months, she's on best rest since she's been traveling too much...the fetus growing in the human? Has anything changed?

Me: No heartbeat comes from it

I put my phone away when I see Tory get up, she looks at me and puts her hand on her hip "I'm going to pee" waving "unless you want to come with?" She walks and I follow, she stops to look at me "I was kidding"

"I'm not" picking her up I bring her to the bathroom "you might fall and die in here"