Five

"So" Rhaenyra asks beside me when we see Heidi come into the therapist office wearing completely black clothes like she's going to a funeral. She has on a long black fury coat with high knee black boots. Her hair is down in curls and she has blue contacts that make her eyes look purple "that's the wife?"

I am having couple's therapy with Heidi right now, Rhaenyra and I are visiting Italy to get my things and pack them up before having them sent to my home in Greece. I always made it clear that if I ever left the Volturi, I would go to Greece and live there. Rhaenyra is with me because A) Felix and Tory are trying to make a baby and B) I am planning on adopting her because I see her as my own child. "Unfortunately"

When Heidi is before us, she looks at Rhaenyra and scowls "Who the fuck are you?"

Stepping between them as Rhaenyra growls "Leave her alone Heidi" said person looks at me and smiles, she goes to fix my collar leaving her hands on me chest leaning in. Grabbing her wrists I push her back "don't even think about it"

She scowls before turning her attention to Rhaenyra "Her?! Your picking her over me!" Just then the door opens to the therapist, Dr. Bianci. She's known as one of the best psychiatrists.

"Hello" she smiles "you must be Mr. and Mrs. Volturi, please" waving inside "come in"

Looking at Rhaenyra "wait out here, I'll show you the the Colosseums later" she nods her head and I kiss the top of her head as she sits down, I look to Dr. Bianci who looks at us and Heidi who scowls "let's go inside"

Once inside, Heidi takes off her jacket and tossed it to me and I shake my head putting it on the coat rack. Just like I thought, Heidi is wearing colors that represents her soul. She's wearing a black long sleeved turtleneck.

When we sit down, Heidi grabs my arm and I shrug it off

When we sit down, Heidi grabs my arm and I shrug it off. She pouts before putting her hand in my thigh, grabbing it I put her hand on her thigh inside. We scowl at one another, Heidi getting the message huffs especially when I put her on one end of the couch and I sit on the other. She crosses one leg over the other as she cocks her head on her hand looking at the therapist "why the fuck are we here?"

"That is actually" Dr. Bianci has her notepad open with a pen, waving to us "what I was going to ask. What brings you two in today?"

"Ask my delusional husband who apparently is deciding to fuck a teenager!" She yells at me

I scowl at her "first off" putting my hand up looking between the woman, I look at the therapist who stares wide eyed "she's my brother's wife's little sister who I am planning on adopting" the therapist nods her head and writes something down, looking at Heidi "and if you didn't have your head up your ass, you would have listened"

"Your adopting that little cunt?!" Heidi yells at me "why? Let me guess" saying with a mocking voice "she's got a tight"

"Finish that" I warn "and you'll have to stay with a friend tonight" she and I glare at one another.

"Okay" Dr. Bianci speaks "I know this is early and I don't normally" we look at her "do this so early in my sessions but this might be needed, I want you both to look at each other and say three things you like about the other one" we just stare at her "and go"

I look at Heidi and she stares at me "I'm not going first" Heidi scoffs "your the man, you like being first at everything"

"That is completely untrue" I say to her "you just hate to do anything messy even though you are the biggest slob I know!"

"And your so perfect!" She yells at me "here I am" saying in a deep voice to mock me and has her arms bent like she's a chicken before moving in her seat like she's walking "I'm Demetri and I'm adopting children because children are awesome" waving her hands like jazz hands.

"Oh look" putting my hands on my face in a high pitched voice mocking her "I'm Heidi and if I don't have a man's dick fucking me like there's no tomorrow, I'm going to die!"

"Okay" Dr. Bianci speaks cutting us off "so I'm sensing that you both have some...issues with some things you both care deeply about. Heidi? Why are you upset that Demetri didn't tell you about adopting"

"Rhaenyra" I tell her

"Rhaenyra" Dr. Bianci finished

Heidi makes a face like it's obvious "Children are sticky horrible creatures and the only reason we don't kill them at birth is because of their big eyes so they let out chemicals that make us want to care for them, but in reality they are little demons who wreck our female bodies and no longer make us tight down there"

Dr. Bianci is silent, I mean what else do you say to a horrible woman who doesn't have a heart? "Demetri?" So he asks me "how does it make you feel when Heidi says...that?"

"She's a soulless monster" looking at her "who deserves to rot in hell!" Heidi and I start to argue then about how she wanted kids a few weeks ago but now? She's fucking crazy!

"Okay!" Dr. Bianci yells, we look at her "I'm just going to say this, even though I shouldn't but it's very clear what you both need to do" pointing to us "divorce"

"No" Heidi scoffs "Demetri is mine!"

"Demetri" I say in third person "is his own fucking person who is tired of your constant whining and controlling shit! Day after day, month after month, year after fucking year!" Yelling at her "it has been the same with you. Demanding where I am constantly" listing what comes to mind "I'm not allowed to be friends with some people because you don't like how they look! I mean right now I can't be by my sister" Tory, I see her as my sister "because you think I'm trying to seduce her or the other way around!" Standing up "I'm done, Heidi!" Leaving, I get Rhaenyra who looks up to me and we leave the building.

"So" Rhaenyra speaks "that went well?"

"Very fucking well" nodding my head