Nine

Felix ran me to La Push where there is a black fully tinted SUV, we get in and I see a cover across the front seats keeping me from seeing to the back as Felix drives us someplace. When he stops the van to an empty outdoor movie theater.

"Uh" I ask "wh"

"No one else is here, it's just us" he tells me as we get out, he opens the back to reveal a makeshift bed in the back with a cooler that has blood bags and another cooler filled with red wine. Pulling it out Felix puts it up front, we then take off our shoes and go into the trunk.

(Ignore the smoothies)

I see Felix open a MacBook to the 1978 movie Halloween "I hope you don't mind the movie Halloween" Felix says, Felix wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me close while I cover us with the blanket.

"I love scary movies" I tell Felix "especially the jump scares, you?"

"I haven't seen a scary movie before" I raise my eyebrow to him.

"Any reason why?"

"Never had one" he replied "but I had a feeling you liked scary movies instead of those romantic comedies"

"I do like romantic comedies but not as much as horror movies" laying my head on his chest, he plays the movie "especially when I have a man with me" I look up to see his eyes darken with lust, smiling I look at the movie and we watch it. During the movie we lay silent, I get a bit tired and yawn before falling asleep.

~Felix's POV~

I don't understand how humans find this movie scary, the antagonist just followed people mainly that Laurie. Sure he actually did some killing after half way through the movie but after that, I don't understand. When it's done, I look down at my mate who is sleeping peacefully and I don't disturb her.

I hope this was a good first date, I mean it would have gone a bit longer if we didn't see Phil and Renee. From what I've gathered, Tory was right to cut them out of her life. I'll keep an eye out for those two, especially that Renee. I didn't like the way she was looking at me, same look Bella Swan has when she looks at Edward for wanting immortality.

From what little I've gathered about Tory, she likes simplicity. She isn't a fan of glamour, she'll go out to party every now and then but she'd rather be in her pajama's watching a movie or at home relaxing.

I know she values family, but she does not care for her birth father or her step family. Just as I close the laptop I hear a growl, getting out I look around before my eyes connect with one of the La Push wolves. What does he want? Or is it that female?

"What do you want?" Demanding, the wolf is a large grey wolf with some white on his belly. The wolf growls at me, I don't have the patience for this wolf. So I close the SUV and go to the drivers seat. The mutt probably wants me off it's land, so I drive us away from La Push.

As we are away from La Push, I go to the woods and park the SUV before going to the back and see Tory sleeping peacefully. She is so beautiful when she sleeps-as I stare at her I wonder what our children would look like. I picture a boy with her hair and attitude running around the beach, then I picture a little girl with her mothers beauty clutching to me as we go out into public. Before I never imagined having a family, but now...I want that. I want a family with Tory, I want a life with her.