Four

~A Few Weeks Later~

"I want a baby" I cough on my drink as I look over to Felix, Demetri and Rhaenyra leave from where they were on the couch saying they'll be at the pool. See we are here to make sure that Bella is turned, if she isn't then we kill her—so we have been air bnbing.

"What?" Looking at him "like"

"Why wait till we are married to start a family?" Taking my hands in his "besides, I want to hear tiny feet running around and the sound of children laughing"

I stare at Felix before nodding my head, he smiles and pulls me into a kiss. Tossing the magazine aside, Felix pushes me down to the couch. Pulling back, we remove our clothes before Felix comes back down and kisses me passionately. I hold onto Felix as he and I try to make a baby.

~Demetri's POV~

Rhaenyra and I are outside by the pool, she's in the water on one of those raft things with sunglasses on. We hear banging and moans come from inside, maybe I should have taken Rhaenyra to the beach. Just then I get a ding on my phone.

Slutty Vampiress: Demetri! It has been months! You need to call me back!

Slutty Vampiress: Why was I told that you adopted a child? Hmm? Don't I get a say?

"Trouble?" I look at Rhaenyra as she looks my way

"My wife" shaking my head "she's making my life difficult"

"Have you tried couples therapy?"

"She'd kill the therapist"

"Say" she thinks "it's either therapy or divorce" that isn't a bad idea.

Me: Heidi! Enough! You and I, we are going to couples therapy! No buts and no killing the therapist! It's either therapy or divorce!

Heidi responds quickly to that

Slutty Vampire: fine, therapy it is

"It worked" Rhaenyra smiles as I tell her this "Rhaenyra? What's going to happen between you and your mother?"

"I don't know" shrugging her shoulders "I know that she's pregnant" didn't Tory say it's rare? "it is" guess I said that aloud "but it seems my mother is really lucky, but she doesn't want the baby but she doesn't believe in abortion or adoption"

I think about it "I'll take the baby" Rhaenyra looks at me surprised "yeah" shrugging my shoulders "I've always wanted kids, I see you as a daughter and" I'm silent as Rhaenyra stares at me.

"I see you as my dad too" she and I hug, we hear something break "let's go to the beach or someplace else"

"Good idea" I help her out of the pool and we run to a secluded beach.