Ten

When I enter the Swan House, I smell another vampires scent but this one smells awful. Turning on the lights I see a vampire with golden eyes, pale skin and short pixie dark hair stare at me in horror. "Where's Bella?" She demands

"Dead" I go up to her room and get my things

"What?" She dry cries "I'm too late"

"Well your coven did kill a vampires mate" she looks at me shocked "Victoria?"

"Victoria?" She asks "she's here?"

"She was the one who killed Bella" I say "saw it too" well I didn't see it, more like saw Victoria go after Bella but I assume she killed her.

"No" she sits down on the stairs putting her head in her hands "no, no"

"What did you think would happen when you kill a vampires mate?" I rhetorically ask "she's dead, like she should have been" I walk out of the house then only to see Jacob drive Bella this way. Sighing I get in my car and drive to the airport, I'll get an earlier flight.

~Time Skip~

"I agreed to observing Bella" I tell Renee as she is on my doorstep, minutes ago I called the cops since I had a restraining order put on Renee and she's breaking it "nothing more"

"Charlie just called me saying she left to Italy!" So I guess that wolf saved her, she is most likely in Italy because her boyfriend is there. Well you know the saying, if you need to do something right you do it yourself.

"Renee Dwyer?" I see the cops are here

"Yes?" She asks

"You are under arrest" the cop soon arrests Renee who is kicking and screaming, I however go to put on some clothes since I was in nothing but a robe. When I put on a black tube top with a green top and blue denim shorts and converse, I go to the ocean and swim as fast as I can to Italy.

It takes me about ten hours to get to Italy, when I do I go to a secluded beach and get rid of the water on me before I go to the road

It takes me about ten hours to get to Italy, when I do I go to a secluded beach and get rid of the water on me before I go to the road. When a car comes by they stop and I go to the drivers side "hi" I use my hypnotic voice "leave the car and find some other way to wherever" he nods his head and I get in his car, looking around I find the GPS and plug in the coordinates for Volterra. When I do I drive as fast as I can to the city.

If Bella or those vampires think they are getting the east way out, they have another thing coming to them.