Chapter 54

RILEY'S POV:

So today was the day. The day I marry the love of my life.

I was so happy I couldn't stop jumping wherever I'd go. I couldn't stay still for a second and the grin on my face was threatening to split my face in two.

I haven't seen Alec since yesterday afternoon and it was killing me. I wanted to see him so badly and there were still a few hours until I meet him at the altar.

The morning was very productive, and a lot of coffee going around. I definitely wasn't a morning person, though my grumpiness was taken away by the spa session. My whole body was exfoliated, shaved and soft with all the procedures the spa staff made on me.

My body felt great and relaxed. I felt renewed.

Right now my hair was being done while I have one girl doing my hand nails and another doing my feet. There was music on so I wouldn't get bored and Rebecka and Carmen kept the conversation going so my anxiety doesn't start creeping in.

Everything was going so good I couldn't wait for the moment I get to walk down the aisle.

My hairstyle was going to be half updo, falling down my back in soft golden waves. And guess what, I'd be wearing a crown! My own crown as a princess. Tonight, I'm gonna be officially a princess and just thinking about it makes me want to burst with joy and happiness.

Who knew dreams could come true?

***

ALEC'S POV:

I have to remind myself to keep my hand away from my recently styled hair. I was so nervous and excited I couldn't stay still. Carter and Felix helped me keep busy throwing a ball through the air over and over again.

"Can't wait for the party to start. It's been ages since the last big event. Crazy how the whole kingdom has gone into a frenzy. Their only prince and heir is getting married to the she-wolf that eleven years ago made headlines after going missing and that no one has seen so far" Carter exclaims throwing the ball to Felix, almost hitting the chandelier over our heads.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be playing inside with a ball...

I laugh already imagining Carter hitting the bar the moment the ceremony has ended.

"Just don't get wasted. I want to make our wedding a day to remember and I don't want your drunk ass ruining the night for Riley" I warn, staring at him dead in the eye.

Carter rolls his eyes.

"You are such a party pooper, Alec" he huffs.

"I swear Carter..." I growl. Felix put a hand on my shoulder.

"He won't get wasted don't worry. We all know Carter is an idiot, but not that idiot" Felix says smiling, sure that his comment got to Carter.

"Hey!" he yells, indignant. "I'm smarter than your dumb asses combined!" he counters.

Felix and I just chuckle at his pouting.

"Right..."

"Okay, boys. It's time to get dressed" my father says entering the room and my heart starts beating rapidly.

Can't believe the moment has finally come. I will finally see Riley after so long. My hands were aching to touch her, to hold her. Couldn't wait to be officially mated to her, to the love of my life and the Queen of my heart and every thought.