Chapter 27

Alec's POV:

Riley was a pain in the ass, and I love it.

She drives me crazy, but she also challenges me. She pushes me to be a better person, a better mate. I thought I was good with the life I was living, but after her arrival, I noticed how empty and superficial my life was. I settled for what I had when I should have been always aiming for more.

I guess that tends to happen when you live as long as I have and seen it all.

Riley's arrival opened my eyes and I will be forever grateful for that. She makes me feel alive and now I've been able to get to know some parts of myself I didn't know were there or simply forgot about those aspects of myself. That and that now I feel more in sync with my lycan.

This morning's events proved how hollow my life was and how badly I wanted to find my mate. And now she was here, oh I'm gonna enjoy every excuse to tease her and punish her. It seems that toying with her makes her more annoying, and that gives me the perfect excuse to punish her, and damn that I could live from this.

She was now lying on her stomach after I made her come six times. Snoring ever so slightly.

I smile to myself.

Never tease a lycan.

I lay on my side staring at her flawless body, moles everywhere like stars in the sky. I caress her red skin where my teeth and mouth were and smirk, her moans still echoing in my head, music to my ears.

I guess who was once an innocent angel can become a sassy devil. The red marks scattered all over my body were proof of that.

I start tracing invisible figures connecting her moles together, enjoying the warmth of her skin against mine. It makes my chest puff with pride to see her body reacting to my touch despite Riley being asleep.

She is my world, my Queen. She stole my heart from the start and I surrender it to her with no hesitation.

With a sigh of contentment, I press my body against her and lay my head on her back with an arm wrapping around her lower back. I wanted her close all the time and it was driving me crazy, because it was clear she wasn't used to a partner's affection, after all, I was her first. Besides that, she spent a big part of her life ignoring what meant to be a werewolf when I spent centuries waiting for my mate when she was oblivious that out there was someone meant for her -AKA me-.

So it was hard to give her some kind of space, I want her to be comfortable and get used to the mate bond and being in a relationship. I was counting on that, eventually, she will get closer and more affectionate to me.

I felt this crazy need of being connected to her, to touch her all the time no matter how small the touch is. And because of this, I was scared of pushing her away. But I knew I shouldn't worry, because when those doubts crept into my mind, I could feel her wolf reaching out to me to calm my anxiety and insecurities.

I hug Riley tightly, feeling my lycan's distress. I hadn't thought about it, to be honest, but he now nags me about Elena and how silent she's been, which is not normal. I think my lycan is acting all paranoid, but I realize I can't take any chances. Elena already tried to scare her away once, I can't let her do that again.

***

I was already awake when Riley stirs awake stretching her limbs like a wild cat. I smile at her and squeeze one butt-cheek which makes her squeal.

"Don't do that!" she squeaks turning around so I couldn't reach that delicious round ass of hers.

"Why? I like to squeeze what's mine" I say, realizing too late how bad that sounds.

Riley, of course, picked up on that and decided to tease me about it.

"Well, I'd love to see you squeeze that cock of yours" she mocks with a raised brow.

I grow, pretending to be annoyed, and pinned her against the mattress.

"Why don't you do that... with your mouth?" I say with a smirk.

She smirks wider which means nothing good... for me.

"You mean with my teeth?"

A cold shiver runs through my body.

"You want to kill me, woman?" I shriek standing up instantly, too scared of her right now.

She cracks up loudly.

"Oh my... You are too easy" she says trying to calm down the laughter, cleaning a fake tear off her eye.

"Piss off" I grunt turning around so she doesn't see me smile.

When I was about to enter the bathroom to get a quick shower, I hear Riley's stomach growl loudly.

And before she says anything, I already knew what she's gonna say, or rather, demand.

"Feeding time!" she says loud on purpose before she giggles to herself. She thinks she is so funny...

I look at her over my shoulder.

"Are you going to stop being annoying?" I ask and she smirks.

"Oh, love, that was nothing" she says standing up to go shower with me.

A shiver runs over my body. I didn't even want to know what her definition of annoying was and just could only hope she didn't get bored and gets "really annoying" with me. Though something tells me that would only lead to her ass having my handprint for a whole week.

I smirk to myself. There's no way I'll be getting a chance of getting bored for a loooooong while.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello beautiful people! How are you today?

I walked my cat today and she was such a good girl! Cutest thing ever.

My winter vacation is over and I'm crying. Didn't miss waking up early😒

I'm going to start reading the book "dear heartbreak" bye Heather Demetrios to see if it lift my mood, cuz my heart been aching long enough.

Anyhow, happy reading!🦚💕